It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirits and Demons and Shadow People! Oh My!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I was wandering Youtube when I found this video clip. As you can guess from the title this video features spirits, demons and shadow people. It doesn't look like a hoax to me, but I'm no expert. If anyone can confirm that it isn't a hoax or post the original thread if its already been discussed that would be grand. Enjoy.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by wonderingwanderer]

Sorry I'm new at posting videos.
youtube.com...

[edit on 17-10-2007 by wonderingwanderer]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The link doesn't work. It says "The url contained a malformed video id." Are you sure you put the link in right?

EDIT: LOL you were fixing it when I posted. I'm off to watch now.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by Jenna]

Just watched it. I'll go through it scene by scene.

Ok, the first few clips are kinda spooky but I don't know if they are real or not. The first poltergeist one looks faked to me.. Nothing is happening to the lighting, pictures or ashtray until he points the camera directly at it. Same goes for the next part with the door swinging open. Could've been a string that pulled it open. The part with the mirror could be reflections from a flashlight that was pointed at the ceiling. The "ghost or demon child" part looks staged. How did they know it was there the first time? Why close the door and point the camera around the room before re-opening the door to find the "child" in a different spot? The next poltergeist part looks like it's been edited. The wall hanging is moving in the wind (or whatever caused it to move) then it stops and everything freezes when the door hits the wall. Doors don't just stop moving when they hit a wall even if you're hand is on it. Then it plays again backwards before the table and everything moves. Plus the camera hit the ground really gently considering it was supposed to be that it fell off the tripod. The next part after it says "being brave but stupid" I'm not sure about. Looks like they edited it a few times. I don't know how they could have moved the camera without showing up on film, but I'm sure if they edited it right it could be done, or maybe even a remote control to move it around. The part with the clock was weird as well. But when the clothing came out of the drawer it looked like it was being pulled on strings. The last one with the mirror was really weird. Could've been edited afterward to keep that part of the image the same though. I wasn't even sure what I was supposed to be looking for until it replayed it.

All in all it's a good find, but a lot (if not most) could have been faked. Parts could be real, but I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
That is a terrible video. None of those clips are of actual ghosts. This is a huge slap in the face for ghost enthusiasts. All of those can be easily recreated or blamed on smoke/fog. The demon footage was made using stop motion and trickery.

0/10.

join