It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apeman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Apeman
found this page.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It's an old photo. The problem with this particular specimen is the photo has nothing in it to give any reference to the size of the creature. It could be 2 ft. (0.6 meters) or 6 ft (1.8 meters). There's just no telling.

Here's another take on the story.
www.n2.net...

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
That's the "de Loys Ape" or something like that. I think it's been descided that it's just a spider monkey.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Apparantly they threw feces at the scientists and made threatening advances, that's why they shot them. I've read about these monkeys before.

I'm pretty sure it's just your regular ol' monkey because we used to have some four footers bang on our windows and try to open our doors when I lived on Borneo. They're pretty loud and could give a # if you're a human. They looked just like that; though South America and Borneo are pretty far apart at one time, as we all know, the landmasses were together. It's a monkey.

ID

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Here is a link to another topic here on ATS discussing the picture: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Ive seen that before and it turned out to be a scandal or something.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I don't believe we've found an apeman in NZ yet, but our mates in Aussie seem to have one stalking the woods...

www.internetezy.com.au...

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Remember that recent BBC article about the 'Yeti' foot and lower leg found in the ice on some mountain peak ?

What's up with that?

Occasionally you see a so-called reputable news source take up a very weird story and then never follow up on it.

I mean they could easily do DNA or other serious physiological analysis but they don't. Is BBC really any more credible than Pravda?

top topics

join