It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those rocks look to much rectangular to me.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
To start this off, I have a statement. The truth hurts doesn't it?

Where is my post? I have proof it was here. So someone must have removed it. Didn't you have the courage to tell me to my face that you didn't like what I had to say? Are you that afraid of people with half of a brain?

Where is your explanation that should have been given to me?

Now, I know I am going to get a response saying that it was a glitch or something. I am not as gullable as most of the people on this forum.

I want to say that people will find the truth much easier if they disregard the obvious nonsense. My opinions are just as valid as anyone else's. So what gives?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
I dunno where you see the grass but did you notice that inside the crater there ar e two types of soil the finer soil away from the formation and rougher soil around that confirming that the outcroping is younger then the surronding area in ther crater.

Yea I saw that but the blown up image in color, if you start at the bottom right and slowly move it up, you will see "green" move to the left and you can see it change shades. You can actually see "dirt colored" areas, and then the green areas, maybe because they haven;t or they have fudged with the colors.
...it looks like small vegetation that grows here on earth, where the desert ends and plains begin. Notice the word guys LOOKS LIKE.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
There are 154009 colors in this pic!

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
holy crap your right netstorm i just installed infraview and noticed the same thing. I hope tomm or today theyll have some new pics of the formation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join