It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there different types of Aliens fighting each other over Earth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I was just watching a video today where there were a group of top Ufologist talking about the possibility of different Alien cultures could be fighting in the sky over Earth. Someone at the round table threw out this idea that they are really waiting for man kind to destroy themselves so they can come in and take over.

Now, I know this was somewhat discussed before. Are aliens fighting amongst themselves for first rights to this planet?

In this discussion, they were talking about these aliens from another dimension or galaxy could travel all this way to only have their ships crash when they arrive.

It's just seems hard to believe that if they have the technology to come all this way to only crash when they arrive which seems most unlikely.

Which brought up another case in point. In 1947, did we shoot them down? Did the US have the technology to shoot down these craft? Or are other aliens shooting them down? They say the only thing they had at the time was a Ray Gun created by Tesla for their only defense. Which by listening to their description was some type of EMP.

Here is the video and post what you think about this idea. Please try to be constructive and I am not looking for back handed comments.

Discussion Part 8 in "To Andromeda and Back"

I have spoken to a High Level ATS member about David Sereda through U2U and watching parts of this movie was a let down which I did not want to even continue. But there are bright spots for discussion in this movie.

I don't subscribe to all idea's by David Sereda but he does have some interesting theories that make me think.

Which made me think about another point. Was the human race created to help the Earth evolve? Think about this, we are wanting to send people to Mars so mankind can Terraform the planet to make it livable for ourselves.

Are there aliens out there waiting to take over? What do you think?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Interesting theory. There could be many reasons why alien races would fight over earth. Reasons beyond our comprehension.

But if this video is authentic then you might be onto something. Pretty wild stuff that this man caught on film. Pay close attention to the last 1:30 of the video. It absolutely looks like one of these things is shooting. At what or who and why? Couldn't say.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This theory has it's place in the legitimate sphere of discussion, but I think it is a little "the cart before the horse". More time and effort should be spent bringing the average citizen into the discussion.

By presenting more "assessable" information, more people might be inclined to treat this subject with a little more respect...

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 20CosmicSpiral12

I am really not trying to offend anyone with what I am about to say about the video in your post ...

Either this person was smoking/drinking something, said the wrong things intentionally to cover their intelligence, or is a bit on the non-savvy side to have pulled of editing to fake this. Within the first few seconds they cal the moon an orange sun rising (though corrected themselves) ... then called it a blue moon, saying it was full two days in a row ... when a blue moon is two full moons in a month ... two consecutive days cannot have full moons unless something really whacked out happened to its revolution around us.

Other than that ... I will leave it alone

If aliens were fighting over earth for after we destroy ourselves, then, why don't they just destroy us or instigate us to destroy ourselves? Why wait ... even if you are in battle. If they are so far superior, then why can a lowly human like myself figure out something so simple and they haven't?

If I was them, I would fix up Venus ... and steal some animal and plant life from here to help it along.

If we were put her to tend to the garden, then why would they let us destroy it so badly as well as overpopulate and destroy ourselves?

I am open minded, but just wanted to put some counter-points and see what you think. As far as I am concerned nearly anything is possible.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist

I am really not trying to offend anyone with what I am about to say about the video in your post ...

Either this person was smoking/drinking something, said the wrong things intentionally to cover their intelligence, or is a bit on the non-savvy side to have pulled of editing to fake this. Within the first few seconds they cal the moon an orange sun rising (though corrected themselves) ... then called it a blue moon, saying it was full two days in a row ... when a blue moon is two full moons in a month ... two consecutive days cannot have full moons unless something really whacked out happened to its revolution around us.

Other than that ... I will leave it alone

If aliens were fighting over earth for after we destroy ourselves, then, why don't they just destroy us or instigate us to destroy ourselves? Why wait ... even if you are in battle. If they are so far superior, then why can a lowly human like myself figure out something so simple and they haven't?

If I was them, I would fix up Venus ... and steal some animal and plant life from here to help it along.

If we were put her to tend to the garden, then why would they let us destroy it so badly as well as overpopulate and destroy ourselves?

I am open minded, but just wanted to put some counter-points and see what you think. As far as I am concerned nearly anything is possible.

Good point, but if you watch the video. They are aware we have nuclear weapons and do not want us to destroy the planet for them.

One guy in the video gives a scenario that if there are two people that want to buy the same house very badly. They are not going to go there with guns a blazing and destroy everything in the house.

Another point is that is why do you hear about stories of UFO showing up at nuclear sites disrupting them. If man knew he was losing a battle, he goes into Kamikaze mode and leaves nothing for the enemy. When you step back and look and wonder why the US is trying to disarm the world of nukes.

There is also a discussion in the video about a Trojan Horse Theory. About possible ET infiltrating the Military Complex for inside control which is interesting.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The video looks interesting but at the points of light you can see some aberrations that for a moment that does not look natural or part of the video. But seeing how there is more footage out there with the same type of lights in the sky. I would have to lean a bit towards that this is a possibility of being real UFOs. They seem to be NOT moving and are hovering for a while. There is a bit of flashing there at times.

Also, my experience with star gazing, I noticed the moon is right there. Most of the time during a full moon, it will drown out the lights from stars near or around it unless the magnitude of that star or planet is -2.0 or above (on the negative scale).

Plus the camera could have been on auto focus which tends to screw up the light. It sounded as at first he was worried about losing the shot by trying to turn on the night vision feature, so that's why he did not want to take his eyes off it.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
This theory has it's place in the legitimate sphere of discussion, but I think it is a little "the cart before the horse". More time and effort should be spent bringing the average citizen into the discussion.

By presenting more "assessable" information, more people might be inclined to treat this subject with a little more respect...

Point taken, I will see what I can rummage up. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Thanks for posting your thoughts and this information.

Interesting you mention Andromeda.

I truly believe that I am from Andromeda.

Andromeda society is stable and our Solar System is not. I feel stability is what it is all about. The Andromeda and our Solar System are to join. I do feel that is happening right now. This wont be complete until our Solar System and all life within it, becomes stable. I would probably mention Sleeper's Blog here because there is a excerpt in that, that illustrates the order of things. Stability is absolutely necessary.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(sorry, I don't have the direct blog link but it is in this thread)

I posted some info regarding Avatars of Light and discussed the Andromeda and our Solar System.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a power struggle going on with who gets what realm.
I also believe that those who have been fighting for Earth have reached a point of acceptance, as they have to for their own survival.

Andromeda have the top three realms of our Solar System so it is now, I believe set for the final transition/merger. It is just a matter of cleaning up the other realms (this is where the struggle exists)

I have read that a transition will occur, like a move from 3rd dimension to the 4th. This might have been 'someone's' idea but now there is a new plan -> A new planet outside of the Solar System.

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.space.com...

ukpress.google.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Its Gods Angels fighting the Demons to keep them from coming to Earth before the Tribulation.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
if there are aliens fighting for dominion over the earth then i cant understand why they would remain hidden from us, it doesnt make sense before the war kicks off they get together and say right we will have our war but lets not disturb the little fellas down there, if they where at war they really would not give a toss about us and earth would be a waste ground of fallen alien soldiers and ships

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Great thread.

For me, the first question would be:

What is so important on the our planet that the Aliens would risk fighting for it.

This then begs several further questions:

If one is fighting a war, there is always a risk that something will get out of hand or been noticed.

What, if any, and how many of our Governments (and I use the term to describe shadow, NWO and the like) are aware.

I have to agree with R-evolve, why would they wait until we have ruined the planet.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP
Great thread.

For me, the first question would be:

What is so important on the our planet that the Aliens would risk fighting for it.

This then begs several further questions:

If one is fighting a war, there is always a risk that something will get out of hand or been noticed.

What, if any, and how many of our Governments (and I use the term to describe shadow, NWO and the like) are aware.

I have to agree with R-evolve, why would they wait until we have ruined the planet.

Good point, my only guess to that is that maybe they are already here and have built things in place or underground. For instance, you hear talk about USO (Unidentified Sea Objects) or UFOs that go into the sea into underground caves. Some say they see some go in the water in one area and exit out another.

Or you also hear about the DUMB (Deep Underground Military Bases). Would Nukes cause the ground to shift causing these underground terminals to cave in?

If this is the cases, obviously they have things invested into this planet already since they've been coming for a while.

Another idea is maybe they are not ready for a full scale attack. Where are their supplies, are they too far away from their home base to support a war here?

Do we really know how ETs fight a war? What makes us think that they would do it conventionally? (Ray guns, spaceships, nukes) Or do they havea better way of fighting a war without violence?

Maybe the Earth to them is just a one stop gas station on the way to something better. We have to have something to offer, otherwise why would they come here?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
If aliens are fighting wars in outerspace, then all this highly evolved enlightened stuff is bogus. Humans will fit right in then. Invade Iraq, invade Mars, whats the difference? If aliens really are fighting each other then I am sure somehow... someway we will get intelligence that the Tau star system was involved in 9/11 and they are now part of the "axis of evil".

[edit on 17-10-2007 by b309302]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by b309302
If aliens are fighting wars in outerspace, then all this highly evolved enlightened stuff is bogus. Humans will fit right in then. Invade Iraq, invade Mars, whats the difference? If aliens really are fighting each other then I am sure somehow... someway we will get intelligence that the Tau star system was involved in 9/11 and they are now part of the "axis of evil".

[edit on 17-10-2007 by b309302]

The difference being that they probably war against different races, and not their own. Tau star system? Do you mean Tau Ceti? I am almost 100% sure they had nothing to do with 9/11.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Just found an update that I thought I could add this this thread.

I found this on EarthFiles.com today.

Check it out.

Earth Files Report

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheInfamousOne

We [earthlings] are part of a business deal between aliens that has been going on for ages it is sort of like a realestate thing that sometimes gets out of hand. It seems that we are very important to one or more parties in some kind of galactic control in who has rights over what and we are just caught in the middle of it all. Lets just hope that no inocent bystanders get hurt along the way like what happens here amongst ourselves with our stupid wars for more or less the same reasons in who has control over what!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Some here in this thread have taken the first step into a larger world. I suggest you check out these links.

www.crystalinks.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

www.sacred-texts.com...

www.geocities.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

www.google.com...

top topics

join