It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believers See Holy Father In Flames

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Does this belong in here?, i suppose it's an apparition of sorts. I tried to go onto the Italian TV website to see some images but it's overloaded at the moment i think, here's the news link:

news.sky.com...

I Personally don't believe the "Seeing god in a slice of toast" phenomena but i'm not going to pass judgement until i have seen some video and more pics.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I was just about to post this, and would of posted in the Paranormal part myself too.
Here's the image.

I think are minds are prone to suggestive images and text that our minds try to make sense of what we are seeing.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by Denied]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
lol well thanks for the link but to be honest I expected to see something very different. The 'Holy Father' label does not fit to that person at all.

That is not the Holy Father, that is a man.

A man who has been given a job by an organisation that has twisted and corrupted the messages to gain unprecedented power on Earth.

I was actually relieved to see 'the man in flames' and not the Holy Father and Mother

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
one could come up with several linkages, with the faithful 'seeing'
JohnPaul II in a flame....

his reign was known as 'Toils of the Sun' or something similar,
so the fiery manifestation might be JP II reassuring the faithful he's here.

conversely, the likeness, may represent a warning to the faithful that a
conflageration is near.... the fire representing war & consuming destruction

but then again, JP II might not be in heaven at all...and is in torment with
the fire & brimstone...?As In; was he looking away as the pedeophile priests continued their abominations?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Man, had to look up Conflageration and i'm still none the wiser..

Seriously though as you quite rightly say you can find just about anything in an image. It was just caught on Camera at that precise moment, hell if he has snapped a few moments before it would have been another shape..etc.

It was 2 years to the day of his death though....hhmm

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
"If you're look, you will find it."

We have this tree where I'm from in the downtown part of the city and it's the "virgin mary tree." It was struck by lightening in 1998 and in the split there was what seemed to be an outline of the Virgin mary. Although the pictures looked nothing like it but a black Amoeba thousands flocked to it the following week. I eat at this restaurant that's right across the street from it and I took this girl I was hanging out with to see for ourselves. She's catholic and I'm an atheist and we both unanimously agreed these people were lunatics.

While we see fire, they see a sign of christ. L U N A C Y.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
lol, nice pic there october. the lolcats are down. hey, people will see anything. in clouds, in videos, hillary clinton etc. people have a wild imagination you know?

link   
lol, nice pic there october. the lolcats are down. hey, people will see anything. in clouds, in videos, hillary clinton etc. people have a wild imagination you know?

link   

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
but then again, JP II might not be in heaven at all...and is in torment with
the fire & brimstone...?As In; was he looking away as the pedeophile priests continued their abominations?

I go with this consideration more than any other. I dont believe (if there is a hevean) he got in. Frankly, anyone that can sympathize and excuse Nazi war criminals and let a number of child molesters get away with a disgusting act couldnt possibly be in such a holy place.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
Frankly, anyone that can sympathize and excuse Nazi war criminals and let a number of child molesters get away with a disgusting act couldnt possibly be in such a holy place.

Holy place?

In this vision he IS on fire don't you know?
Perhaps it's a cry for help?

Flame on.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
Frankly, anyone that can sympathize and excuse Nazi war criminals and let a number of child molesters get away with a disgusting act couldnt possibly be in such a holy place.

Holy place?

In this vision he IS on fire don't you know?
Perhaps it's a cry for help?

Flame on.

- Lee

Thats the point, the fact that he (IMO) is an "unholy" person and shows up in flames is more a testament to his "eternal suffering" than his "eternal vigilance"

Just to clarify i dont believe in the Father above, and the devil below. I think this whole issue is nothing but just random flame flicker caught at the right time.

NOw if that flame stayed like that long enough to get continious video of the event, i would give it more time.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Inspiteof,

That's exactly what i thought as well, if there was actual video footage of it staying there in one form perhaps giving them a little flamey wave I might start to worry a little! People can make anything out of nothing.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It is real. I know it is! and I don't care what science says, it's real and no one's changing it!

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Although this is the earlier thread, this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

has more reader interest.

Please post your thoughts in the above linke d topic.

Closed.

top topics

join