It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...a consuming fire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Several days ago, I woke up from a very real feeling dream. This is what I saw:

October 12, 2007
It is 7:10am…I just woke up from this dream.

I was somewhere in the mountains it seemed, I had been arrested along with my husband and put into a patty wagon. As I was lying down upon the back of the truck…it was day and I looked up to see the one driving us was a middle aged cop with a mustache. I had been jailed along with my son also, which the place looked to have younger men working on computers as they willed.

Now it seemed in the same place and at the same time as I had been jailed, I was released and there were three points upon this place where I was being rewarded by the US Geological Survey, as I was given keys and as though some surveying equipment and I was looked upon by some older philipino women who gave me these things…and there looked to be three sets of women also in threes which the philipino women were included.

And there was an urgency…and need for I was needed. Now in the same area, as I was given the keys and the surveying award of things…I saw it was like a patio or pathway where I stood that had a railing on the one side. And I looked, and I was upon land of those who had money, and I walked among the side walks of their yards…where their homes were, in which I saw their lawns on fire. And a woman who lived in this area asked a question as to wondering if this fire would be coming to her home…but this whole place was going to be consumed.

And I saw I was in this house here…and this house seemed a bit different as it is with dreams. And I heard names of though a mountain…even one named Mt. Hamilton. And I saw as though mountains here were beginning to catch fire, even mountains that were thought to be dormant, did I see become to bubble and boil with liquids of gas. And I saw the next mountain named Mt. St Helen, and it was beginging to do the same, as I began to ask the contacts I had in the dream about it…one being my mother in law. And I saw the perspective was like on television but only showing what was going on in certain areas. And I did see on the screen at one point where it said Live.

Now within this house, my younger sister in law was here with one of her children…and I saw that we had to leave this house as it was now beginning to foam with what looked to be bubbles where the washing machine area is in the back room, yet this was from what was happening outside with the earth…And we had to prepare yet we were very unprepared with what occurred. And I began to grab clothing for my son, yet my son seemed to be younger in age, or that it was I had another child? Yet plainly I saw my sister in law and she began to contact her mother, my mother in law, and she was delusional with calling her…much in love talking with her mother…and I told her we needed to get some shoes…as I went to grab my boots, I saw other shoes in our room where she was and her only option were high heel like shoes or clogs. And my husband prepared by grabbing coins and telling me where they were so I could get them.

And we are preparing and my point of contact my mother in law, I asked if she could call my dad to see how he was doing where he was…and I had to prompt my mother to get her shoes as well as the foam was now coming into our house upon our floor from the back room area.

And as we are moving out…even leaving, I see other peoples gathered within a place…and I see I’m standing where a younger light skinned black man was. And my son was playing and I was thinking of a thing…when seeing something someone had…and this light skinned black man began to do what I thought about doing when I saw these things…which he grabbed and acted out what I thought…and it was Barak Obama but he also seemed to be mixed as though another man who at first I thought to be Latino and in a suit. And I thought nothing of him at first till he did the thing I thought of and I told him hey I was thinking about doing that myself…and Obama was among us who were within this place. And that is the best I can remember of the pieces of this dream for now.

Yet I woke up as though this was a very real dream.

I looked up Mt. Hamilton firstly:
Mt. Hamilton (California)
Mt. Saint Helen
Barack Obama
"Born to a black Kenyan father and a white American mother, Obama grew up in culturally diverse surroundings."

Also as I thought to share this dream here the other day, the words consuming fire came to me:

Smoke went up out of his nostrils, and consuming fire out of his mouth, that coals were kindled of him. And he bowed heaven and came down, and darkness underneath his feet. And he rode upon Cherub and flew: and appeared upon the wings of the wind. And he made darkness a tabernacle round about him, with water gathered together in thick clouds. Of the brightness, that was before him, coals were set on fire.

See that ye despise not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not which refused him that spake on earth: much more shall we not escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven: whose voice then shook the earth, and now declareth saying: yet once more will I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. No doubt the same that he sayeth, yet once more, signifieth the removing away of those things which are shaken, as of things which have ended their course: that the things which are not shaken, may remain. Wherefore if we receive a kingdom which is not moved we have grace, whereby we may serve God and please him with reverence and godly fear. For our God is a consuming fire.

Blessed be God the most highest creator of heaven and earth and all therein forever and ever Amen.

join