It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Turns His Face to Tehran, His Back to Bush and Sarkozy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Check this out, i think it's exciting. It's great, unless..anybody care for another war?

Sitting together at the head of the table at the Caspian Sea Summit next month, Putin and Ahmadinejad will be broadcasting a message to Washington and the nations of Central Asia that the future and security of Caspian and Central Asian natural resources and oil do not depend entirely on their relations Washington,

Or even the US military bases going up on their soil. Russia will be posing a stiff challenge to America in Central Asia by holding out the offer of joint-strategic sponsorship with Iran.

www.debka.com...[/url]

[edit on 16-10-2007 by 1111111111111]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
So, if Putin is turning his back on Tehran, then why is this report out?

Iran Wins Pledge From Caspian Neighbors Not to Help U.S. Attack

Oct. 16 (Bloomberg) -- Iran, facing U.S. pressure over its nuclear program, secured a pledge from Russia and the other three Caspian Sea nations not to allow America or its allies to launch an attack on it from their soil.

The presidents of the five Caspian countries agreed in Tehran today to prohibit third countries from using their territory for attacks on one another ``under any circumstances.''

The declaration signed by Iran, Russia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan, is the first step in reaching a treaty on dividing the energy rich sea. The countries failed to reach an accord at a summit in Turkmenistan in 2002.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

At any rate, it still means war is unlikely. Unless the NWO masters really really want it. I guess.

Edit: nevermind. I misread what you said. Consider this an additional news link.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by Beachcoma]

new topics

join