It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Are U Oblivious Or Plain Gullible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Let me make this clear and to the point. First I'm a rense, ats, and other subscriber to various internet conspiracy cyber hoops. Everyday, all I get in front of me are fed media mumbo jumbo for paul. Not like any other but independent media sources to. Like complains that he did not get treated fairly, to that it got to the point where "they the insidious evil nwo" are trying to stop him. Come to senses, it is all a ruse! Every canditate up for president is nothing more than a puppet, mastered by the infamous puppeteer. In perspective, I'm watching a herd of cattle jump on a bandwagon and support him like he's what "they" don't want. It is merely reverse psychology to get support from those who want the internet untouched to things they want most - all in all, it's a big number of people. That is the impression your lead to believe, is it not?.. Think about it. It's not even time to vote and it appears everyone has made up there minds. Now that's just silly.

/Am

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I have had those same thoughts many times and expressed them in a casual way.

I am not certain he is a fake, but, I have thought it logically makes sense. Make you want the guy they want in by making you think he is the last one they want in. Either way they win.

I support Kucinich. He really isn't a democrat even though he is on the ticket. I am personally conservative, but, I don't respect the republican party, they seem like a bunch of Archie Bunkers ... I have no particular political affiliation since 99% are crooks and the other 1% I watch out for

I think if RP is a fake, and he gets elected and shows it, those people who voted for him are going to flip out big time. All the republicans I know are rather passionate, and you get them thinking they are getting someone good in and they get lied to ... they will be grabbing their second amendment right, using their first amendment right, and reciting the constitution while legally overthrowing the government and reinstating it like it was made in the begining (I can dream it, at least).

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well sorry to burst your bubble, but I'd rather vote for someone who could be a puppet, than vote for someone that I know for a fact is a puppet.

Ron Paul '08

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I've thought about what you're saying and I guess it could be possible. Who's to say his candidacy isn't a reverse psychology technique orchestrated by the NWO...
As highly unlikely as that is I guess it is possible.

But maybe the conspiracy theorist is jumping out untamed in this scenario. I mean when you listen to the guy, you can see how passionate he is. He was on the verge of screaming about the idea of attacking Iran and irate about how foolish and unconstitutional it is during the latest presidential debate. Let's not forget how he isn't being supported or talked about by the media, unlike the other puppets.

I would have to say if he is a fraud he would be the greatest actor and fraud to ever live...

I really think you need to tame you're paranoia and think about this. You are giving too much credit where it isn't due. After-all the NWO PROBABLY never did expect so much resistance in Iraq... the NWO PROBABLY never saw some guy like Ron Paul running for president and getting so much popular support. Quit making it sound like the NWO has a group of prophets working for them and start thinking realistically, they are not as invincible as some people think. If they had their way, the internet would be done and gone with and we wouldn't be here talking about this right now.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by Techsnow]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
I would have to say if he is a fraud he would be the greatest actor and fraud to ever live...

Exactly

I've only known who Ron Paul is for a few months. He had announced his candidacy before I knew who he was. So since this election is my first election, I started looking at the candidates.

Being a 9/11 "conspiracy theorist", I heard Ron Paul being mentioned all over the place. So I checked him out, his issues, debates, speaking in Congress - and considering I hadn't decided who I was going to vote for at that time, I had an unbiased opinion, and thought he was very sincere.

Obama is a pretty good actor, but since he's in the CFR, he can't be trusted, in my opinion.

Hitlery, Romney, F. Thompson, Edwards, Giuliani - you can tell these people are just lying through their damn teeth.

So yeah, if he's a puppet, he's the best acting politician I've ever seen.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Well, people don't like Kucinich and they don't listen to what he has to say.

I think that if Paul is real, then he teamed up with DK would be the perfect team for u.s.a. ...

I also agree, we know all the others but those two are jokers who sold themselves.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
That probably wouldn't work out too well if RP was a fake. Think about how many of his most rapid supporters are essentially gun-toting anarchists. Even the more moderate of them are considering RP to be the last hope for redemption before secession, revolt and rebellion.

If you want a sure fire way to get the 100 million plus gun owners to tear down Washington tell them that the person they have put all of their faith in is a lie.

Yeah, unless he has a death wish I seriously doubt RP is a fake.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist
Well, people don't like Kucinich and they don't listen to what he has to say.

If Ron Paul wasn't in this election, I'd vote for Kucinich. He's the next best thing in my opinion. But my problem with him is, he's not willing to go as far to support the Constitution as Ron Paul is. He isn't as vocal about these things.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Ron stated that him and Kuninich are very good friends, and i suspect, if we all get our wish, and Ron Wins the GOP nomination, he would choose Kucinich as his running mate.

Now this is very hypothetical, becuse i think the GOP chooses, and not the canidate, but... one can hope right...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I used to be somewhat oblivious, and somewhat gullible, when it came to politics. Thats a pretty common state to be in, as a typical American.
A shame, but true, nonetheless.

That started to change around March of 2004.
I paid more attention..I read, I listened, and I posted a lot here.

I'm beginning to believe that Ron, really does stand a chance.
Something may have clicked, sometime around September, in a lot of Americans heads, and hearts.

All of the sudden, the rest of the pack, (on both sides of the political coin) are beginning to look like caricatures. They should be nervous that people aren't buying into their empty promises anymore.

This isn't a contest for Senior class president. We don't want a "jukebox in the cafeteria" or "pizza on Fridays". None of which ever happened anyway BTW, if you are in, or still remember High School.

I think the man is the real deal..It's been so long, we've just forgotten what the real deal looks like.

But.....we are beginning to remember..

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Pease people whatever you do, don't vote for Kucinich, this man is a gianormous tool and always has been. He is good for a congress position but please if you think the President we have now is bad making this man the next one will make him look good. he will have this country bankrupted faster than you can say Cleveland.

top topics

join