It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Age Religion of the NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Well I gave up on this thread because it had almost no responses except for a few people giving interpretations of Nimrod. After that it pretty much died. I continued this discussion elsewhere, so I'm not going to add my newest research here.

For the responses:

Illuminis - I have contacted by u2u, so we continued talking in private. Very helpful and informative.

Skyfloating - I don't assume that you are an active participant or unwitting tool in a conspiracy, though that remains a possibility. However, your thread might be in-line with what Albert Pike predicted would happed. I have not read your thread, however. I might go as far as to say that your ideas do fall in a line with a plan that is probably a lot older than you, though I cannot say for sure until I read your thread.

LightinDarkness - Well, the masonic connections came about soley because of Tubal-Cain/Vulcan/Hephastus being mentioned. I wasn't actively trying to draw masonry into the 'conspiracy theory' I am fleshing out. However, once I did, I found a few more links between Freemasonry and my thread topic - though I have continued this line of thought outside of ATS; as I mentioned above. The other information does not, however, draw a concrete conclusion that Freemasonry is actively involved, especially after talking to Illuminis.

evan711heaven - Thank you for your energetic post. However, your post isn't quite on the same topic I am on, as I do not involve the government in it. Nor do I tackle - "north american union bringing together mexico and cananda!!!planet x, russia attacking american airspace in alaska and war preparations..china and taiwan..us and iran and syria...axis is tilting and it will have dramatic effects on weather patterns!!global warming is a mustard spot on the bloody shirt..icecaps melting...2012-prophecies!!!" - in this thread. They do not really apply to what I am looking into here.

edit: Always spell check!

[edit on 12/23/2007 by ViolatoR]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Religion is the old world order and the new world order is the enlightened state based on the 5 senses and not on mental concepts, beliefs, etc.

To say the NWO is a religion, is false. It comes when religion goes.

Religion is derived from the Latin "religare," which means to reconnect. To reconnect to God. But if one is already reconnected to God, one has no religion. You do not take a ladder with you onto the roof once you have climbed up. If you get identified with the ladder again, you climb down.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by ModernDystopia
I wonder why the Freemasons and other secret society members that lurk this board haven't touched this thread yet. Because it actually contains info that they can't debunk with one witty and condescending line?

I can only speak for me, but I didn't respond it because I saw no reason to. I think it's probably fair to say that the Tower of Babel was a myth. I think it is highly unlikely that God was actually afraid that people were going to build a tower so high as to reach into heaven and dethrone him. The fact is, the ancients used to make up stories to try to explain things they didn't understand. Why did different cultures speak different languages? Because of the Tower of Babel! Why do rainbows appear after rain? Because of the covenant with Noah! The ancient Hebrews didn't understand the effects of light through a prism, naturally.

As for Nimrod, he is also probably a mythological creation, and there is certainly no evidence that he has any connection with the deities of the ancient Gentile nations.

Here's a possibility. maybe the tower of babel was a space launch and maybe they had built a craft as well. Genesis 11:6 and the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Genesis 11:7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. 11:8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

i mean were they really gonna build a tower, miles and miles high to reach the heavens? (sky) maybe the people built their own flaming chariot? what do you think masonic light?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR
-----------------------Albert Pike's three World Wars-----------------------

The infamous Albert Pike predicted three world wars, two of which have already passed.

www.threeworldwars.com...
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the agentur of the Illuminati between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other. … We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm ... Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, ... and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, ... anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Brand new research debunking the so-called Albert Pike Three World Wars "prediction":

Mystery Solved: The Alleged "Three World Wars" Albert Pike Prediction

Albert Pike to Mazzini, August 15, 1871: Three World Wars? by Terry Melanson

"I I don’t derive any satisfaction from a debunking. I really don’t. Discovering the truth is a reward in itself.

Having a knack for getting to the bottom of a thing also helps with maintaining credibility. Historiography is among other things concerned with source criticism. And while I’m not an academically trained historian, I am quite aware that one should strive to consult the primary source as opposed to relying on the word of secondary or even tertiary accounts.

The matter at hand deals with an alleged “three world war” prediction from famed Mason, Scottish Rite Sovereign Grand Commander Albert Pike. William Guy Carr was the key purveyor of the tale which, to me, was suspicious at the least. Off and on I’ve been working at it. And I’ve finally cracked the case."

edit on 8/10/10 by Extant Taxon because: Edited to shorten quoted text.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
not bad, your getting there on the rights tracks, but drifting off now and then. Seek and ye shall find. keep going you're going to crack it. I wish I can tell you.

-Naeem

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by naeem11111

The only "tracks" I follow these days correspond to the direction of sound enquiry, along the lines of grounded research and the search for facts.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join