It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

december 21 2012 and 11:11?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
If you look for something you will find it.
ur subconscious knows

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I started seeing this 11s everywhere (11:11s, 2:11s, and etc...) since about 4 years ago.
I still don't know why it happens.
One thing is certain: it is a clear signal from the universe, life, god, spirits, or whatever you can call it.
The message feels, to me, positive.

It tends to appear when very positive things happen, while travelling for example, but in other ocasions, without any apparent reason.

I see it in clocks (even in old mechanical clocks), car labels, microwave, computer, number of emails unread, hour of posts, shopping receipts, phone calls, advertisements, nearly everywhere. It is almost crazy, certainly magical.

Is it a warning? Or an awakening signal?

My parents, which have nothing to do with spirituality, have also started seeing this (but after I have told them about this phenomena).

The other day, I took 5 pictures of 11s on different objects (houses, bar, bus, etc), just within a mere 2 minutes! Talk about special moments!!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwebb

You sound just like me, I've been seeing these double numbers for about a year it use to be just the clock but lately it's been everything I even went to the doctor and when they were weighing me I weighed 55.55 It's on my bills everything. I've also noticed that even when my bill doesn't add up to a double number I'll add something and it will for example I had to opportunity to add a pair of pants to my bill for half price I did and it made it 166.22. Now that has to be divine intervention. I've searched the internet since it started it's so much apart of my life now that I'd almost feel lost if I stopped seeing them. I'm just really excited that one of these threads has started here now, I've read the later ones but I've been waiting to compare notes with others who are seeing them now a days. I'm just waiting for somethig. I don't know if 11 is a date a time or a message but from the begining I have felt like the double numbers were not the message but the fact that all these numbers were multiples of 11. I need to know and this has been an ongoing thing for so long I know it is not a fluke, it is not by chance, and that I still have time to figure out the message

<< 1   >>

join