It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens tamper with Spirit Rover

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Aliens are directly responsible for the failure of many of the probes sent to Mars. The same pattern continues to prevail. You will notice that any important information is never discovered by any probe. Watch what happens to the second probe called OPPORTUNITY. This is because the Aliens must make sure mankind of earth does not receive any vital information. I can't tell you why the Aliens must do this on this thread because it is probably not allowed but I can tell you on my other thread which has now been moved to the Below Top Secret Board under Faith, Spirituality & Theology. The thread was given the name Questions about fallen angels.

Thanks for reading..................

[Edited on 25-1-2004 by TRAINEDFORTHIS]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I had the same theory, except it invloved highly evolved and intelligent forms of bacteria and what not. But then again I was only kidding. Seriously now with a planet millions of miles away, # is bound to happen.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I think its just too far away we are losing contact.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRAINEDFORTHIS
Aliens are directly responsible for the failure of many of the probes sent to Mars.

This is because the Aliens must make sure mankind of earth does not receive any vital information.

ok, I'll bite.

Please, don't make me read that huge thread. Tell us why here. I'd like to hear your opinion.

How do they stay out of the way of the cameras on the rover?

Peace,
BG

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Do you have any proof of this tampering whatsoever TRAINEDFORTHIS?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano

Reply: As I said is that I am not allowed to discuss it on this thread because of the nature of the answer. However if you go to the thread I posted the answer is seen in my posts on the last page and at the bottom of the page just before it.

Thanks for asking..................

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If you have any actual proof or solid reason to believe this you are allowed to post it here.

Long winded semi-religous ranting about 'why' these aliens would have done this can be posted elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I've read the entire thread and i still fail to find you a credible person. I'd like some very solid evidence and please don't tell me god has spoken to you because its your word against ours. Perhaps you can sway my opinion?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
as someone who never read your original thread, I just did and I found ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF to your claims that Aliens are tampering with the Spirit Rover.

I would have given you more credence if you had said our Govt was tampering with the images being released to the public..but that's neither here or there.

so sorry to say. YOU HAVE NO PROOF.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Aliens are directly responsible for the failure of many of the probes sent to Mars. The same pattern continues to prevail. You will notice that any important information is never discovered by any probe. Watch what happens to the second probe called OPPORTUNITY. This is because the Aliens must make sure mankind of earth does not receive any vital information. I can't tell you why the Aliens must do this on this thread because it is probably not allowed but I can tell you on my other thread which has now been moved to the Below Top Secret Board under Faith, Spirituality & Theology. The thread was given the name Questions about fallen angels.

Thanks for reading..................

[Edited on 25-1-2004 by TRAINEDFORTHIS]

I guess you know for a fact this is going on....because you have seen it. All I have to say to you is "Yikes". You need to start viewing the more likely scenarios before you start pumping out nonsense like that to people who will believe it.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarkprojekt
and please don't tell me god has spoken to you because its your word against ours.

or perhaps, gods word against his.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well said worldwatcher! I couldn't of put it better myself.

What would be the purpose of the US sending any more probes to Mars if they already knew there were these 'so-called' aliens living there already. Just to get more of their millions of dollars of equiptment destroyed?

Sorry TRAINEDFORTHIS, but obviously you are not 'trained' in making credible 'stories'

-M.E.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by beergoggles

Aliens are directly responsible for the failure of many of the probes sent to Mars.

This is because the Aliens must make sure mankind of earth does not receive any vital information.

ok, I'll bite.

Please, don't make me read that huge thread. Tell us why here. I'd like to hear your opinion.

How do they stay out of the way of the cameras on the rover?

Peace,
BG

Reply: Beings who can move faster than the speed of light have no problems with cameras. Beings who are able to project holographic imagery on earth to disguise and entire base have no trouble projecting the imaging to the eye of a camera. Our problem is that we try to reduce the understanding and skills of beings not of earth down to where we are. Must think outside the box.

Thanks for asking....................

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano

Reply: Is it working? Furthermore my purpose here was not to prove anything, just to present a fact. If you choose not to believe it, you don't have to , but you may want to watch Rover #2. Same pattern will always prevail as they make a fool of humanity.

Thanks for asking...................

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarkprojekt
I've read the entire thread and i still fail to find you a credible person. I'd like some very solid evidence and please don't tell me god has spoken to you because its your word against ours. Perhaps you can sway my opinion?

Reply: Opinons need not be swayed, equipment just needs to fail on Mars. It will speak for itself.

Thanks for commenting.............

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
as someone who never read your original thread, I just did and I found ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF to your claims that Aliens are tampering with the Spirit Rover.

I would have given you more credence if you had said our Govt was tampering with the images being released to the public..but that's neither here or there.

so sorry to say. YOU HAVE NO PROOF.

Reply: Never mentioned proof just presented information. It is not desired that man be on Mars at this time. Trying to find a way to leave earth to avoid the results of a Pole Shift is a waste of time. The proof is in the failures and will be in the continued failures.

Thanks for commenting.....................

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrEisenhower
Well said worldwatcher! I couldn't of put it better myself.

What would be the purpose of the US sending any more probes to Mars if they already knew there were these 'so-called' aliens living there already. Just to get more of their millions of dollars of equiptment destroyed?

Sorry TRAINEDFORTHIS, but obviously you are not 'trained' in making credible 'stories'

-M.E.

Reply: The US government does not have a clue about aliens. This is only known by the shadow government which is a conglammorate of people from many countries who are secretly running the world. They are know however as The Powers That Be. The information is kept in secrecy. The USA continues to try out of ignorance to go to Mars. In fact considering that TPTB have a problem on their hands with the Earth's magnetic field preparing for a tilt they have no choice but to push NASA to keep trying.

Thanks for asking...................

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It wouldnt suprise me if it wasnt aliens at all it was just certain "organisations" not wanting to show what the martian surfice is really like

If people start spreading out into more area the less control governents will have over people unless they boost their numbers

If mars was inhabitable in anyway that would not need much manufacturing with about a couple of years work or less (which would allow humans and animals/plants ect to live on it) it could cause a "domination" war for who is having control of what sector of which area of mars and cause another "space race" and due to the planet overcrowding you would get a lot of governments making mars their main priority in one way or another and other governments could use this to gain power through peace by mergeing there tech and forces (going a bit extreem) but if a lot of peoples goals rely in one area then its easy to be manipulated the masses for that goal and they are being fed something they wanna be fed

Also if one government is setting up on mars others will feel threatened by it

Also throughout history humans have revolted agenst one another (such as half the planet revolting agenst England hundreds years ago)

If people on Mars decide to revolt agenst Earth then instead of fighting a country you will have to fight an entire planet and make sure you have good planet protection systems

[Edited on 25-1-2004 by Crash]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You know, I am kind of thinking about goint to the Library and checking out Ray Bradbury's The Martian Chronicles. It has been a while since I read it. There is nothing like classic Science Fiction.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Locking thread, Trained's semi-theologic theories about aliens being fallen angels should remain in the proper forums.

join