It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem trails over Phoenix: 10-12-07 6pm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Yes you want it to disperse, but spraying it at high altitudes directly over the place you're trying to hit isn't going to do any good because the winds are going to spread it to hell and gone before it touches the ground.

True.

I was responding to how that “chemtrails” seem to hang in place for a long time, and how that would seem to work against the hypothesis that they’re mind control chemicals targeting people on the ground.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Is this some of the first chem-trails you have seen???

I used to live in southern California, in the sourthern Vally, and there were Chem-trails in the air on a daily basis, for about 2 years, and about a year ago, they stopped, and there hasn't been any chem-trails latly, i feel your pain.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I have a picture I took of at least 17 chem-trails and the other half of the sky the same but not in the picture.

The difference is that these last a long time, have geometric patterns and they spread out like clouds.

One theory of mine is that it is used to block out the sun because scientists will not admit that global warming is not man made, but if that is the why make an effort to stop it, unless they are using something different.

But on another scale what if the Biblical predictions of the sun warming up is being covered up. Just theories has anyone thought the same.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Except that contrails do the exact same thing. They form patterns when planes cross, or they orbit, and they spread out into clouds when they linger for hours.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord

One theory of mine is that it is used to block out the sun because scientists will not admit that global warming is not man made, but if that is the why make an effort to stop it, unless they are using something different.

Except we now believe that they cause global warming (which most scientists do admit is - at least in part - man made) and considerable research is being undertaken by many scientists into the best ways to reduce their occurrence.

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...

www.imperial.ac.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join