It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence or Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This video is pretty cool. And very interesting to visualize. Small world? Or just a sinister sense of humor on the part of someone nefarious?

Coincidence or Conspiracy?

AAC

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I think the title is quite fitting on this one. I'm not sure
They are folding the bills in pretty much the same way and the fact that the first ones shown were in sequential order may cause one to raise an eyebrow

I'm sitting on the fence. Somebody push me in either direction.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
I think the title is quite fitting on this one. I'm not sure
They are folding the bills in pretty much the same way and the fact that the first ones shown were in sequential order may cause one to raise an eyebrow

I'm sitting on the fence. Somebody push me in either direction.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by kleverone]

Holy cow that's crazy. Who woulda thought straight horizontal lines would become stright vertical lines if turned sideways, and lumpy bushy shapes become lumpy smoky shapes! I think the dollar bil designers - or perhaps White House designers and landscapers - clearly crafted their works in anticipation of massive skyscrapers that might exist in the future and get blowed up and encoded it so that some stoner with rudimentary origami skills could figure it out.

Does that count as a nudge?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic

Holy cow that's crazy. Who woulda thought straight horizontal lines would become stright vertical lines if turned sideways, and lumpy bushy shapes become lumpy smoky shapes!

Maybe you missed the part about "folded the same way and in sequential order".

I think the dollar bil designers - or perhaps White House designers and landscapers - clearly crafted their works in anticipation of massive skyscrapers that might exist in the future

Do you mean the future as in March 2, 2006
These are new bills, all designed after 9/11.

and get blowed up and encoded it so that some stoner with rudimentary origami skills could figure it out.

I wonder of that Stoner with rudimentary skills was smart enough to use a new bill from the future.

Thanks for the nudge.

new topics

top topics

join