It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone notice an increase in telepathic powers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
i read a bit threw this and i completely agree that (they) are turning up HAARP.slowly and in different areas at different times.(cities,countries)
but every thing is wierder.
any one seen x men? that sphere xavier had.u can see all the mutants?u know. well they can see us to in spirit .depending on how powerful u are your spot weill be bigger.any ways i think as they keep turning up HAARP. we will make many more friends and enemies as well.but things will continue to keep getting wierder untill we are desensitized to the physicals world as we know it.
hope some body has some knowledge or opposition.
thanks bye

link   
i read a bit threw this and i completely agree that (they) are turning up HAARP.slowly and in different areas at different times.(cities,countries)
any one seen x men? that sphere xavier had.u can see all the mutants?u know. well they can see us to in spirit .depending on how powerful u are your spot weill be bigger.any ways i think as they keep turning up HAARP. we will make many more friends and enemies as well.but things will continue to keep getting wierder untill we are desensitized to the physicals world as we know it.
thanks bye

link   
thanks bye

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I can definitely say I have heightened abilities, but that's been more within the last year or so, and not just the last couple of months. I have become a lot more telepathic - I didn't even really think I was telepathic before, though I've always been an empath. But it seems connected to being an empath somehow, like, being able to sense feelings also helps with knowing one's thoughts.

For instance, my boyfriend and I are always using telepathy, though not really on purpose. Sure, many things could be written off as "Oh, you two just think a lot alike," and that's true. We do. But there are also lots of occurrences when we're thinking or discussing something and a question is asked. And without having any suggestion whatsoever, one of us will blurt out something that we were thinking, and it will turn out to be the same thing the other person was thinking.

I've also become quite empathic with birds and animals, too. Specifically the birds at the raptor rehab center I volunteer at.

Lately, I have found myself seemingly more empathic, too. I tend to take into consideration how another is feeling before saying something to them, and it's pretty much like I'm feeling what they're feeling, myself.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by MinHawk]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hey Mark sorry for the late reply I forgot all about this thread. I found what you said very Interesting! Yes your right.. as a matter of fact after my OBE I couldnt sleep eather, I spent nights awake writing poems cause I was overly inspired..Whats weird is that I started noticing things around me then. You see I used to work at a supermarket and was interacting with different people all day..I was actually able to notice who was "Awake" and who wasnt.. Also when connecting eyes with them they would respond with a warm smile, and I would get this overwhelming feeling that they knew what I knew somehow. Also I was able to decode subliminal messages left in music, art, movies etc....Oh ya by the way.. I wanted to ask, since your from England have you ever listened to Bands Like Yes, King Crimson, Gentle Giant, ELP, GONG etc.. Cause to me those bands were filled with those messages and still to this day when I listen to there songs they take me right back.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by The_Crimson_King]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
oh and about what you said about getting your power from the Sun.. Download the song "Heart of the sunrise" by Yes if you've never heard it.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Correct! I think it's because 2012 is coming and the number of awaking, werewolves and things like that because God 'choose' this people to protect Earth.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
*blink*

Werewolves? Do you mean, as in, movie werewolves?

*blink, blink*

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Being somewhat inexperienced, I can't say whether or not this is simply a matter of my control over them maturing, but I have noticed a serious upswing in the sensitivity of my abilities of late. I only awoke to my abilities just over three years ago. My now-fiancée was attempting to give me a demonstration of her own abilities and I reacted instinctively, causing a massive headache in the process.

Lately, however... I lack the necessary vocabulary to describe what I have been experiencing accurately. The best that I can do is to say that it's like the abilities I already had were a car stereo, and someone has been slowly turning the volume up. I have been answering my bedroom door before my roommate can knock, and I can feel people outside on the street before I can see them or hear them.

I've also been dreaming about things before they happen, days, or even weeks before they happen. I'm not talking about little moments of deja vue here. I mean that I've seen entire conversations, word for word, days before they happen, and have been able to fill in someone's next line from memory before they said it. My connection to my fiancée has also strengthened. Just a few days ago, I woke her out of a dead sleep and got her to call me on the phone because I slipped down the stairs.

(As an aside, I'm fine, thank you. I only fell four steps, and it hurt my pride more than my body. It scared the pants off me when it happened, though.)

As I mentioned before, I'm inexperienced, but I have been practicing with my abilities. I don't know if the practice is what's causing me to get "stronger", for lack of a better word, but I don't think so. I've been practicing for three years, ever since my fiancée "woke me up", as she puts it. The progress I've made in the last couple of months has come faster than it ever has in the past. I've had the dreams all my life, but they've never been quite this vivid, nor has the connection with my fiancée ever been this strong. I don't know about the 2012 theory, but I do know I've noticed an improvement in my capabilities.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I don't have many telepathic/psychic experiences but over the last couple of years things have begun to happen.

One major thing was when I was really close to my ex girlfriend a couple years back I could just tell something was wrong even though she insisted nothing was and she felt completly fine. Anyway around this time I started to hear screaming at night time and it sounded like my girlfreind. Long story short, I told her about this and said I knew where it was coming from and I managed to walk her to the spot where she was attacked a couple of years ago, she said it had been on her mind recently.

Other things have included me thinking of say a specific simpsons episode and the next time I watch the simpsons it will be the one I thought of. Also I sometimes get my sister or used to get my ex to think of things and I would say them, including really random things like peanut butter on toast. Lastly I often pick my my mobile then I get a text, or while i'm sending a text I get a call from that person etc.

Just thought i'd share, nothing big but it happens from time to time more so people i'm close to and incresingly

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join