It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleveland school shooting, 5 hurt, shooter kills self

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Isn't this common lately? Scary world. Is this because of mind control or just madness?

Student shoots 5

CLEVELAND - A 14-year-old suspended student, dressed in black, opened fire in his downtown high school today, wounding four people as terrified schoolmates hid in closets and bathrooms and huddled under laboratory desks. He then killed himself.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
first thing that came to mind was MKUltra.. then thinking about all the other school shootings... it's almost the norm.. all are the same fashion.. all seem to be happening more and more offten... i wonder whats going on for~real!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I was the most hated and despised person in my school (after a certain person left). I hated everyone... did I shoot them, would I honestly if I could have?

*that was rhetorical and the answer is no btw*

I know America is a different culture & society but it is very strange that this happens so much. It does make me think of MK Ultra

[edit on 9-11-2007 by amanbuthimself]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
MK Ultra? What proof do we have that's going on here? Until we get more evidence, we must settle for the simplest plausible explanation-copycat syndrome.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Or the kids that get picked on the most are finally getting fed up with all the Bull.
I'm not saying that it's a good thing, but i think the schools really need to cut down on school bullying. It's no fun to be bullied.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I don't really think that this is some sort of mind manipulation. It's probably just unhappy people doing unhappy things. But I do believe that this will be a much bigger issue in the future. I know this might just be paranoia, but I remember November last year when a guy in Finland shot down a few students, his principal and himself. He did all of this in the belief that the human race was worthless and that democracy was bull#, basically. Anyways, he left a note on his youtube account, that later got shut down, explaining why he did what he did, and it all ended up in a long rant about the hope of a revolution from people like himself.
Anyways, it's easier if you see this yourself, luckily somebody's saved a copy of his youtube account here: retecool.com...

To the left in the big rectangular box, if you scroll down a little, you'll find his "suicide note".

Now, after you've read this, you might see the possibility of this revolution actually happening. Maybe not in the full-scale that he'd wish for, but big enough to cause some serious damage and, worst case scenario, cost a whole lot of lives.

I know for a fact that there's people who actually agree with him, and I know that it sounds like paranoia, but anything can happen really...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Its all about gun control and fear mongering preparing for the NWO and making it so we will want gun control.....you are right on target. More to come...........

reply to post by KINGOFPAIN

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
No question its a program by the CIA and the way they target the candidates...its setting up the NWO ...[new world order]..step by step....this is only scratching the surface of what is to come.

reply to post by Smellsliketeenarmpit

new topics

top topics

join