It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Biblical Relics?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Apparently most of you have never heard of faith! FYI The Bible is real and so are all the "stories" in it. 2 Peter 1 :

20. But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation,
21. for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.
Those of you who doubt or just plain out do not believe, I would highly reconsider your opinion now or some day you will! As stated in: Phillipians 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. All the universe is called to confess him as Lord, and thus glorify God. All will yet confess him, either in joy or shame. All of the Bible is true and in the end all people WILL know it. There is no part of the Bible that is allegory or otherwise false. You will all see and know this one day!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
reply to post by Cyprex

Both Noah's Ark and the Ark of the covenant are quite real. There is no reason to believe that the ark of the covenant didn't exist. After all it features prominently in ancient Hebrew worship and was on display in the temple for hundreds of years. The legend is that Jeremiah hid it somewhere, perhaps in the tunnels underneath the temple mount. Ron Wyatt claims to have discovered it and the Israeli authorities have kept it hidden. Ron Wyatt also has some great footage of chariot wheels found under water in the gulf of Aqaba. I went there to investigate his claims that this is the real location of the parting of the Red Sea. I think he has a good argument with regards to the Red Sea crossing. I think his Noah's Ark claims are somewhat suspect. As to the Ark of the covenant? Who can say. His story is pretty amazing and there is some weird footage. Make up your own mind I guess.

Oh I forgot to mention. Ron Wyatt has passed away now. If you want some more controversial Biblical archeology work check out Jonathan Gray. I believe Jonathan has some pretty good evidence of giant humans (the Nepthilim in the Bible) and some advanced pre-flood civilizations.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by SevenThunders]

There's more to it than that. IIRC, Ron Wyatt said that he believed the ark was indeed stored in tunnels off of the ancient temple, BUT... he said that it was LITERALLY in a tunnel that was under the site of the crucifixion of Jesus. So that, when his blood dripped down, it LITERALLY dripped onto the mercy seat. Interesting, if true. Anyway, that is what he claims, if my memory serves me correctly.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'm always amazed at the inventiveness of man

<< 1   >>

join