It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Kingdom on Earth' What to make of this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

This moarning, Barrack Hussian Obama was at a church, and spoke.

" A kingdom right here on Earth"

WHat does that mean, where does this type of Rethoric come from?

Even if you ignore the obvious pandering that he is doing (which is part of the political game i supose) have you heard a more terrorfiying phras in this election cycle?

BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN!

What does this mean, is there some religious subtext that i am missing, and what is he calling for. What is this kindom on earth, is it a kingdom OF earth, is this what he wants to do, have our nation counquer the earth? Under faith?

Do those last 2 lines not define the doctrine or the Islamic radical?

He also mentioned that he wants to be an instrament of god! What is this maddnes?

Mabye someone here can clarify what he is saying, becuse i hope i am missing the point.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
A shameless bump, becuase i think this is kinda a big deal, or mabye this is already being sidcused somewhere and someone can link me?

I realy hope some of your increadibly smart people can decode what was said.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You are questioning a Democrat, so you should expect very few responses.

Can you imagine if Mitt Romney said something like this?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

I can imagine if one of the republican canidates said something like that, all we owuld hear for weeks how horrible a statement like this is, about how "these war mongers's want to kill everyone, and make WAR."

But if the black guy says it, hush... hush... don't worry about it, don't talk about it, and don't question it, in fact forget it even happened.

I still don't get it, it seems so out of place, something that needs to be questioned, it just really moved me the wroung when i read it, sent goose-bumps up my neck, i think this phrase is terrorfying, and i hope that i never have to hear it again.

top topics

join