It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Change Confronts Bill Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I don't think this is the final version. I also don't think it is the version posted to YouTube for a few minutes. It looks different. But this is video from the event. It doesn't look complete, but it should hold you over for a while, as we wait for the full release.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
as the elitists are probably annoyed by this but not damaged, its called draw up official paperwork, indict them on charges. Use the system they use. Its sadly the best way, short of total war, which they would win unfortunately because of their braiwashed slaves in military and civilian life.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
as the elitists are probably annoyed by this but not damaged, its called draw up official paperwork, indict them on charges. Use the system they use. Its sadly the best way, short of total war, which they would win unfortunately because of their braiwashed slaves in military and civilian life.

Just to comment on your sig, life here is for finding god, and testing out faith.
reply to post by Slipgrid

I dislike bill, or any other politician/president. We have not had a honest/good president since Washington.

Splurting out "9/11 was an inside job, bill is in a cult, etc" (I understand it was an inside job) and other things at a convention at this does NOTHING, it only makes the "we are change" people look like tools, without presenting evidence in a constructive manner.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 1337cshacker

I actually used to believe this to an extent and still do but, in a way if you think about it , it can have its purpose, much like the way "terrorist" is said so many times regardless of the issue, the word is driven into our heads, those who don't go beyond what they hear and do research fall for this mass brain washing, in a way, associating another key word or term with 9/11 other then"terrorist" may have its benefits. even if those who hear it don't necessary believe 9/11 was an inside job, it could trigger things subconsciously to think deeper then what they are told.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by C0le]

top topics

join