It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton is not human! New evidence

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I could have told you that Shrillery Clinton was cold blooded. All you had to do was ask me!!

[edit on 8-10-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
She is a man-hater, make no mistake about it. Once she becomes the prez, watch out MEN! There will be a public stoning-till-death for men who commits adultery. No wonder so many women wants her in the white house.

Link

In all seriousness, if she truly gives every newborn child $5,000, you will see so many illegals coming here and pops out 10 kids and get 50k, cash it out via those "lottery-cashing" services that charges 50% comission. Walk back to Mexico and spend the 25k USD is pesos living the high life.

It will never work just like the welfare-healthcare.

It will be your hardworking average Americans money that pays for her "Social-Experiments".

Think, you work and you already pay 25% of your income to the government, do you want to pay 30%? 40%? 50%? 60%? 70% OF YOUR INCOME in the name of those who are "less fortunate" than you?

You do? Then go live in Cuba.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Well doggy...

Why don't we leave the moderating to the ones allowed to do that sort of thing? If you don't want to read it, don't click on it... it's really not that hard to do.

CV...keep on keepin' on. Don't believe in Reptilians personally, but hey, I've been wrong before.

As for these threads being waste of space, they're no more a waste of space than many of the other UFO threads or paranormal threads, or perish the thought, 9/11 threads.

Let's leave the decision up to the mods, and the 3 Above All.

I see, so the majority of members are tired of these threads popping up so frequently but lets all bow down to the all mighty people with the little admin tab.
Stop brown nosing, nobody is above anybody, some have the admin panel whoop de woo, doesnt make a jot of difference to me, I argue against the admins the same as I would argue against a new member, I will make it known when I notice this site becoming embarrassing and a playground for lizard men fans spamfests.

The majority vote should ALWAYS outweigh the admins decision, admin panel means you can ban people, alter accounts, make boards and whatnot but it doesnt mean that you have super special powers and can down talk to me or anyone, its a responsibility not a penis extention.

Why not put it to a vote, theres an old saying, the customer is always right.
Oh and "dont click on it!" is not a valid response.
Would you simply 'not click on it and shut up!' if I created a thread every hour claiming that robots are invading the Earth!! or would you post a big post like me and others saying THIS IS CRAP, STOP IT! ?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
i cant believe people still listen to david icke.

newsflash david icke is a christian spreading the "reptilian agenda" in an effort to debunk zacheria stitchens work on the anunuki

stitchen suggests such an offbase theory that holds better water then the biblical lie that the christian Reich rebuttled with an even further offbase theory such as icke's

reptilians perhaps did inhabit this planet at one time. but they dont kidnap and eat children. the bloodline perhaps is real as well but there arent any shape shifters running the country

just the luciferians

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I think what a lot of you are forgetting ... this is now in skunkworks ... all reptillian stuff will be in skunkworks ...

you do understand that right? now it has a RIGHT to be here, without insulting the creator of the topic.

did you all not read the post put up by one of the big wigs stating why this move and how the skeptics MUST RESPECT that fact?

I may agree that, encoded videos on youtube are never going to be evidence. I may not personally believe in them (though the Pelosi video is funny in a semi-convincing way
)

You need to show respect now. If this was in breaking news, yes, it should be removed/moved. But, this is what skunkworks is all about.

Quit bashing CV ... discuss, debate, whatever. I may not be an admin here, but, if some of you were attacking someone on a forum of which I AM an admin on, you would have a PM/U2U discussing proper etiquette and treating others how you would wish to be treated if a forum meant for things of this nature.

Thank you for listening. I agree with your positions, not your statements.

CV ... keep on keeping on, and maybe, you will find a great video. What I really suggest to you is to pick up an HD camera and go to one of these press conferences yourself ... then ... if you find it, you will have a clean source for people like me and the others who have serious doubts to the claims to double check, for video experts to analyze that it is untainted ... othewise, there will always be those who disagree and use the low quality as their main argument to slander you. It is the low quality to me, that makes it just a fluke of encoding ... I still respect you for putting so much effort into something ... it appears to me more of a passion than an attempt at disinformation.

Let us carry on with dignity and respect for each other. Let us show patience and virtue. If we cannot, then we should hold our tongue or place our energy and time elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hilary Clinton is not a Human,well,I kind of assumed that she was a Mandroid,because of the way she acts ...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join