It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the octagon doorway

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Ok ive noticed a church with a cross that if folded like a box would make a cube at the bottom, and a pyramid at the the top, I think some people know, but not enough. Its known from the past that pyramids and cuboids propagate energy around and within them. THose energies have different applications. Maybe jesus is stuck inside the energy somewhere?

J/k but the whole octagon thing that ive seen is like i said, linked to waterddoor and pyramid mitifs, making me think jake kotze is right about humans being the stargate, perhaps we are able to hone energies and use them to focus ourselves into other worlds/dimensions? I try daily, but it doesnt work lol. I have a picture for you all ill post here soon.

my stargate relic
logo-opolis.blogspot.com...

top 2 photos, help me figure out what they say in chinese.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by mastermind77]

[edit on 11-10-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Would the top photo be a Bagua mirror? Where's that monkey? Then the second one, a drum it looks like, probably also is eight-sided in relation to the I Ching trigrams. Cool blog. I especially like the Hidden In Plain Sight video.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I think it's one object, front and back. Thought it was a Lo Pan, but those are round.. Looks like its a Bagua mirror. Bagua being the 8 trigrams around it. The language is so burry it looks like alien heiroglyphics. Theres like 4,000 chinese characters, so.. good luck!

Heres the trigrams around the edge. Link.
Heres and explanation of the 8 sides of the bagua. Link

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I went to see the dead sea scrolls today and while in San Diego I was seeing octogons everywhere! The restaurant had octogon light boxes outside made of wood with a pane of glass over it and a candle inside. Then the chips that came with my meal were octogon shaped (how odd is that?). There was an octogon shaped fountain outside the restaurant, and there were octogon mouldings on the doors to one of the old mission sylte buildings which is used as a museum. Then on one of the more ornate old bible pages where were double-square designs. Also alot of triangles and fleur de lis type shapes. And some other stuff I already forgot. Oh yah, the scrolls were cool - who knew they were so freaking tiny?!

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
welcome to my reality violator, i will post pictures of some of what i was talking about soon, hotels and apartmets using octagons, which like jake kotze points out, no longer means STOP, but rather "self motivated change" in a way. My theory is that these shapes are recognised by everyone on a subconcious level and therefor processed somewhere even if minute. they then would have to either be naturally used or deliberately used if we see them everywhere and applied human view meanings. If both then it would create an interesting conspiracy of coincidence. It would indicate the presense of a great manipulator, either mortal, or otherwise. Are we all..remote controlled happy apathetic self reinforced slaves?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Being a big Kotze fan, I have to mention again the idea that the Octagon is the symbol for a stargate or wormhole (as Jake has mentioned in his videos).

Us synchro-searchers aren't really sure yet (at least this synchro-searcher, I shouldn't speak for other people) if this is a physical stargate in the way, say, Stephen Hawkins would mean it, or if it's more of a journey from one state of consciousness to another, more enlightened state of consciousness.

A real stargate could open on 2012, ala William Henry. Or we could be traversing a mental stargate as humans that began opening on 9-11 when our collective consciousness was literally ripped open by the destruction of the Twin Towers and their alchemical/masonic symbolism.

I point to the Hexagram of the I-Ching (which was mentioned earlier in this post), or more importantly to the stargate at Cern which is supposed to open up a wormhole to the very seconds after the big bang.

Check out this pic:

This is the REAL octagonal stargate that has invaded humanity's subconscious.

It's also interesting to note that the synchromysticism blogs have been going on about the number 8 recently (8 sided octagon as a stargate symbol, the 8/8/8 chinese ritual/opening ceremony of the olympics - whose logo of the interlocked rings also looks like an eight, Russia invades Georgia, and on and on. . .there ALOT of 8s flying around right now).

Thanks for the post. Keep reading the symbols. They are KEY.

Bliss,

Thuth
William Thuther

[edit on 17-9-2008 by space57]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join