It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$222,000 for sharing music

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I dont get how the music "industry" thinks they are losing money over things like this, before I downloaded music, I didnt listen to any main stream music anyway, I was all local, going down to the shark tank (which is saddly closed) and watching a punk show put on by my friends, sure I knew some big bands, but I never really cared for others, today, the only CD's I will buy are from Bad Religion, Daft Punk and Anti-Flag, used to have SOAD, but yeah, they broke up, and I already have all their CD's, but heres the thing, my music library, I have 4241 songs, mostly downloaded, and through downloading, I was introduced to tons of GOOD music, which I have since then gone out to see their concerts, paid for the concert, paid for the shirt, downloaded the CD, so what? $15 for a CD, and $30-$100 for a concert ticket, I got to at least one concert a month, and thats when I am not trying.

and just a side note, when I download music, for some reason a lot of the main stream crap, well I just dont see it, and I was listening to my friends iPod, and I was so confused of the things that are popular now adays.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
the companys make millions what are thay complaining about all these big companys and famouse artist well most just are greedy and want more and more since wene did thay bring a law in were u cant download a song what a law if thay are stupid enogh to let the music get around thay can loose it thay gotta stop complaining there will allways be piracy and thay cant stop it thay gotta deal with it

[edit on 10/12/2007 by SoFunkyMe]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join