It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active RFID Chips and Illegal Immigration

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
macsen i agree sex offenders should be alerted to the public, the problem is just like the licence plates, first we allow dui offenders to have different plates, now they want sex offenders to have plates, whats next christians, political activists, never ends.Its all or nothing with the globalists, If you give a mouse a cookie HELL ask you for a glass of milk.
D

[edit on 6-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
Zenagain - welcome to ATS!

There's some misconceptions here, certainly the little bit of that last video that great lakes posted are filled with them. It's pretty much 100% tripe after they cut away from Russo, but I doubt Russo as well. Let's put that video at maybe 85% tripe.

The implant thing won't work. Basic physics.

An active implant has batteries, by the way, that's the "active" part of the description. So it would run down over time. But the sorts of RFID you can implant isn't trackable from a distance, active or no. So the entire concept of a "tracking chip" is pretty much fiction you might see on "24" or "Mission Impossible", but it isn't true in real life.

Could you bolt some sort of tracking device on them externally, sure. But I'm sure they'd get them off pretty quickly.

Well, so much for that idea.
I thought they could be used as sort of a Human Lowjack system. I'll keep the old noodle turning over until I come up with something workable.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
They play this up in movies and TV a lot, but it's not the sort of thing you can do very well.

Basically, you're a bag of salt water. The electrolytes in your body just sop up radio waves and turn them into heat. We call it "path loss" in the design business. There's a couple of "windows" where you can sort of ram a signal through but even there the path losses are atrocious.

This means that to get a signal out, even with an active radio implant of some sort with a battery in, you won't have much life or range, because the signal is turning into heat, so you have to shoot the juice to it. This isn't cool because you have this implanted battery, I'm assuming that the guy won't voluntarily recharge it, and most of the signal is going to heating his butt cheek up or wherever you stuck it - it will be pretty unforgettable. Next, to radiate a radio signal with any efficiency (at all if it's far enough out), you have to have an antenna that's a proper length with respect to the wavelengths you're using. It's still several cm long at the frequency your microwave uses - and all in that area you very efficiently turn the radio signal into heat. The easy window is around 400 MHz, but the antenna is pretty darned big there. So you are going to have to butcher Pedro up to get it in him.

Passive radio implants won't work because you can't excite them hard enough to get them powered due to the path loss going in, and then the miniscule emission you get from the backscatter signaling technique they use would be eaten alive on the way back out.

Implants like the Verichip don't use radio - it's a near field gadget.

They use low radio frequency magnetic fields from the interrogator, and return a signal as a load on the exciter coils. That solves the path loss and antenna size issues - you're not using a proper radio signal so you can cheat on the antenna size.

The magnetic fields don't have much path loss due to your body's fluids, but they are eaten up by space - the power falls off as the sixth power of the distance for H-fields. And there's a really nasty signal to noise ratio problem that causes on the return. Combined with that is the "lambda wall" problem - h-field implants are near field devices that only work in the near field, that's the ultimate limit, so the physically possible read distance is very limited even if you could solve the sixth-power falloff and noise issues. Practically speaking, you can't read them past about 2 meters even with very specialized equipment.

So the ones with any distance you can't implant, and the ones you can implant don't have much distance. It's a problem. We've had some fun projects trying to find ways to dodge it but even at the easy window it's a tough row to hoe.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
the rfid chip refered to has been shown to cause cancer in lab tests not only that but they have the ability to send a small electrical shock when activated that can stop the heart. when scanned these chips contain all available info including medical files, your address, ssn, height, weight, bank codes. that is the ultimate invasion of privacy. i think we should worry about the mexicans being enslaved by americans here and now. thousands of mexicans are working in america for free and most americans dont even know about it. we should spend money on stuff we care about, like killing people who never did a thing to us and completely ignoring the real enemy.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by chainsaw freak
the rfid chip refered to has been shown to cause cancer in lab tests

That's going to be due to the encapsulation material. If it turns out to be true, and it looks like it might be, they'll have to change that. I'm surprised they didn't use something already known to be accepted by the body.

not only that but they have the ability to send a small electrical shock when activated that can stop the heart.

That's not true. It doesn't even make sense if you really think about it.

when scanned these chips contain all available info including medical files, your address, ssn, height, weight, bank codes. that is the ultimate invasion of privacy.

Also not true. The storage available on an implant is very small, generally nothing more than a serial number and some guard data like a CRC or some correction syndrome bits. That makes sense in terms of database design - you should not reduplicate data except as keys. So the implant need carry nothing more than a key to locate your other data in a database - more than that is unnecessary and undesirable.

From a "NWO-phile" point of view, it also makes no sense to have the implant carry data where it can be altered or destroyed by the user, and is not accessible for update by the system.

[edit on 7-10-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

Monday, September 22, 2008-Created on 9/3/2008 8:24 PM

The State of Washington is covering up the torturing of the disable, the elderly, infants and vulnerable adults. I hand delivered the following information to Governor Christine Gergorie on August 15, 2008 at Frost Park in Everett, Washington

PLEASE HELP US! get this information to Washington DC AND MEMBERS OF CONGRESS

Because I have passed this information on to the FBI, Everett, Seattle, and Mukilteo police departments and they have done nothing about the torturer we are experiencing here in Washington state but assist in covering it up. My email to PREIDENT BUSH ARE BEING INTERCEPTED PLEASE FORWARD THIS INFORMATION ON FOR ME IT A MATTER OF LIVE OR DEATH HELP SAVE ME AND MY CHILD.GO TO THE MEDIA OUTSIDE OF WASHINGTON STATE.PLEASE!! INFORM THEM OF WHAT’S HAPPENING

I am writing on behave several women to inform you that our civil liberties have been severely violated and we are being used as test subjects against our will by the following organizations and government agencies: Washington Manufacturing Services of Mukilteo, who are members of the national manufacturing intuition, Everett Housing Authority, Seattle Department of Health and Social Services assistant unit and there investigations unit, Tech Tora /True Technology, Verichip and Delfon-fearing along with Community Support Solutions Security division a third party contractor of DSHS.

We would like to call attention to this matter of illegal torturing of American Citizens in Washington State.

The technology is Verichips, RFID Transponder and other illegal military devices that are being placed into our water systems here in Everett Washington. This is being used on unsuspecting disadvantage minorities who are us citizens i.e. civilians none military. I’ve discovered it is an epidemic here in Snohomish County Western Washington Area. We are being falsely accused of crimes in order to cover-up the true crimes committed by the above agencies who are utilizing these devices illegally.

Our families civil rights and privacy is being severely violated. We fear for our life. Our children are being illegally monitored tortured and medical misdiagnosed through these devices. Verichip claims its microchip lies dormant in ones system. This is not true please see attached document.

In July 2007 after filing a claim with Seattle EEOC against WMS one of the companies listed above, my home was illegally invaded by there clients Everett Housing Authority, A division of Health & Human Services collaborating with Everett Department of Defense, Snohomish County Police Departments and other State and Federal agencies (THE FBI &FDA), all which have received services from WMS or there employees.

These organizations used technology that is not approved for human use (VERICHIP’S ANMIAL TAGS). Which was altered and was administered from a remote location within the Windstone Apartment complex located 1115 128th SW in Everett Washington. This device entered our left ear this too was done without my consent or prior knowledge (this is a class C felony in Washington to use RFID on anyone without here consent or prior knowledge BUT THE GOVERN WHO SIGNED THIS LAW INTO EFFECT IS ALLOWING THE FBI, WMS DSHS AND OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES TO UTILIZE THIS DEVICE ON HUMANS.

I have made several reports regarding this incident and discovered there have been many similar cases involving non us citizens who have file EEOC claim against WMS clients. I also know of two other African American Women Constants Williams and Yvonne Evans who had this device injected into them and may have been killed as a result.

Delfon Fearing formally Digital Angel who is the manufacturer of Verichip’s animal tags. Verichip has also recently merged with Applied Solution who expertise is reconstruction of conversation. These organizations are supplying implantable microchip worldwide to the USDA and the NAIS to track live stock (ANIMALS) but instead there tracking humans unaware of the deadly side affects it’s had on innocent un-willing test subjects. Digital Angel was only approved to implant these verichips in human for allegedly medical use only, with the recipients consent however THE FBI, DSHS AND WASHINGTON MANUFACTURING SERVICES has utilizing these devices on humans to obtain total surveillance illegally.

These devices are illegal in the United States but recently dateline showed a special edition regarding Baltimore police using this device on low-income minorities to obtain surveillance footage illegal never disclosing the fact they had illegally place these animal tags into these victims systems which allow them footage they used to “public sham” them.

Through these animal tags, private and personal conversation are recorded and reconfigured (taken out of context/ i.e. cut & paste to communicate something other then what was actually said. This is also being done with video as well.) This illegally obtained information is being presented to law enforcement world wide to falsely accuse unsuspecting disadvantaged minorities who can not afford legal representation. The technology is being abuse here in Washington and no agencies are welling to address this issue when it’s regarding Minorities. The device (verichp) allowed your private and personal information from the present and pass to be extracted in great detail this process works like your basic home computer system, our personal information is simply being downloaded this was already proven with animals. Now it’s being tested on me and my three old child without our consent. Please help save our lives.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join