It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Speaks at world economic forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
www.c-span.org...

Wouldn't let me bring the direct link. You have to click the first option "Fmr. Pres. Bill Clinton at World Economic Forum" and it will load the realplayer video.

It seems to me that Bill Clinton has take a "Jimmy Carter" path and used his post-presidency career to become more of an international statesmen. Howard Dean recently commented at a rally in New Hampshire that he would appoint Billy-boy as his ambassador to the middle east to handle the Palestianian/Isreali conflict if he was elected president. Funny thing was that this got a standing ovation from the crowd. I guess people are more forgiving over a little a blow-job then the "liberal-anti-american" media would have us believe.

Enjoy!

Ra

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Works for me!!! Has a nice ring to it actually.

I was discussing Bill with a republican friend the other day and he said something that caught me off gaurd but its true.

"Bill gotta BJ and the GOP wanted to impeach him for it!!
Bush is spewing all over the world and our constitution but no one with any power nor the press have said a damn thing about it!!"

Enough said I think!!

PEACE

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
RA,

LOL, I hear you.

Bush made war under false pretenses, and we are yet to see an impeachment. Hell he could very will win the next election.

Deep

join