It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A cool/fun thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Let me first say I do no think this is the case but it is fun to think about time to time.

So atoms are basically circles right.So imagine if every planet is just a atom.We are one cell making up a monsterously huge creature.To him we are the size of atom but to us everything is normal.

So that would then mean all the atoms in us are actually planets with poeple living on them,lol.When you get a fever it's called global warming to them,when you get sick it's because they are dumping chemicals into the "river" aka blood stream.Lol you could go on and on.

Anyway just something for the imagination.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Yeah I am with you on this one!!! I have always belived in I.T inner life!
Like for every 1 sec that passes here in our world, how many thosands of years pass by in 1 sec at the atoms level?

Very interesting in the way of thinking we are all that great god being, and within us we have life that is very advanaced, and have built constructions that can use like germs, and bactira to travle to other dimensions..
and other dimesions I mean like leaving the body you are in.. And travle to other bodies.. I. E the flue.. Sickeness and other things like that.. Prehaps Germs and the likes are advanced biological craft that can transend its own universe!
Lets say we travle so far, and reach a point where we can leave our universe and enter into the even bigger universe that is outside ours!!!

Oh the parameters of it all!! Its so kewl. ! thanks for the thread, I will be adding more later to this thread in greater detail.. now that its on the table, I wont feel ashamed for being a little nutty here.. its all in good fun, and a great work out for the mind!

Edit.. sorry about my spelling here its late..

[edit on 2-10-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Ha ya it is good fun to think about random stuff besides todays world.I'm sure every generation has said that,but oh well.

Also to add to your other universe idea.Maybe when whatever living creater we are in coughs some go flying out into another world.

Burmuda triangle = the mouth of the creature in wich we live.All the missing boats and planes are no where to be found.Why?Because they got coughed or sneezed out lol.

When we get tsunamis or earthquakes it's because the thing in wich we live is running.

It's good to work out the imagination now and then.Hey maybe the creater we live in is actually "god".Of course he created everything if Earth is merely on atom of him.Dum DUm Dum.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Double posts are my favorite thing ever.

Since I double posted may as well throw this into the crazyness.

A solar flare is really acid reflux for our massive host. ha

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Horton Hears a Who...

Through the high jungle tree tops, the news quickly spread:
“He talks to a dust speck! He’s out of his head!
Just look at him walk with that speck on the flower!”
And Horton walked, worrying, almost an hour.
“Should I put this speck down?…” Horton though with alarm.
“If I do, these small persons may come to great harm.
I can’t put it down. And I won’t! After all
A person’s a person. No matter how small.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I would highly doubt that atoms have there own life, can you see it, could you even imagine how it would work. And that would then mean that we are also part of something a little higher.

And BTW an atom is not a circle, in fact an atom is nothing. An atom is made up of spinning quarks that give it a positive, negative, or neutral charge. An atom as we know it has no shell or any solid barrier it is just the circling of quarks.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhombus24
I would highly doubt that atoms have there own life, can you see it, could you even imagine how it would work. And that would then mean that we are also part of something a little higher.

And BTW an atom is not a circle, in fact an atom is nothing. An atom is made up of spinning quarks that give it a positive, negative, or neutral charge. An atom as we know it has no shell or any solid barrier it is just the circling of quarks.

I know none of this is real...lol.Just interesting to think about.

If atoms arent circles but instead consist of a bunch of spinning quarks then a solar system could be one atom,all the planets are the quarks wich make up a atom.

The milky way is one atom,add all the other and shebang you got yourself a giant creature.
Again I repeat I in no way believe this but it's just something I have daydreamed about before while bored.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This is so weird because my Aunt used to tell us this when we were kids, all that we see is inside of "some one". Ha, it was neat then and still is. I honestly thought she was a nut, but now I see she's quite the thinker, because she's not alone and not afraid to theorize. It is interesting none the less.

Oh yeah another lil thing about our host; day is when he/she is awoke and night is when he/she is sleep. And I hope he lives for along time!!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Its a similar way of thought to the "alive earth" theory who says that the earth is alive and the humans are its "blood cells" in a way, but naturally not having the same function as the blood cells inside our bodies.

I find all of these theories interesting to play around with in my head. Food for thought.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysConfused
Oh yeah another lil thing about our host; day is when he/she is awoke and night is when he/she is sleep. And I hope he lives for along time!!!!

Nice lol.Shooting stars are really blood clots.
couldn't think of anything.

I'm suprised other poeple actually have theories on this kind of stuff lol.The whole time i was typing the OP I was sure this would be ignored,come to find out there is actually theories.I have heard about the live earth theories before but I had no idea thats what it was.

If you look on google some streams look so much like blood vessels and they branch into smaller and smaller streams.It's on of my favorite things to look at.However I do not think the earth is alive lol,but ya never know.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I've posted in another thread here about this theory. I can't for the life of me remember which one, but it follows with what your OP states. Atoms, electons, neutrons all going in a circle. Then you have natural stuff on Earth that spin. Tornadoes, hurricanes, typhons, water draining down a drain (opposite way), etc.... They you have the planets in our solar system. Then it spreas out to Galaxies. All twirling in circles around black holes. The black holes themselves spin. Interesting to imagine.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhombus24

Whoa! Way to go killjoy!

The OP said it was just for fun. Anyway we don't know what the atom looks like but we do have a good theoretical model provided by Niels Bohr By the way it is electrons in the Bohr model that orbit the nucleous.

I am sure you can see the similarity.

top topics

join