It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinosaurs, extinction and the End Times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
An epiphany I had the other day, maybe I am the first to think this, or maybe not. I would love it so, if I wasn't the only one to have done so.
So here we are, looking for every possible way to save the lost, the adamant, the smart and the not-so-smart human beings from the fiery furnace of Lucifer's domain...or should I say, the place God created for Lucifer and the wicked of the all time. That place we know of as Hell. And all along, especially within the last couple of centuries, the infallible yet grossly misinterpreted science that mankind has been gathering and culminating in order to prove his questionable yet undeniably unbelievable claims, that he is the direct result of a long line of super-evolved creatures that surpassed the weak and weary of their kind, and progressed forward, just as multitudes of creatures throughout the supposed life-span of 4.5 billion year old Earth.
As Christians, we want so desperately to begin saving those we know and love, but with all the information loading up their subconscious minds about cavemen, dinosaurs, species in the millions becoming extinct, and somehow, it just creeps back into our soil, evolved and changed from the previous periods, equipped and ready to take on a new world that "nature" has undoubtedly altered. The various cable companies promote their agenda and findings from the greatest scholars of the day and near- past with meticulous and utterly precise digital reenactments that massage their imagination to the point that it bypasses the very conscience that God had placed in their minds.
Yet as Christians, we have become blind-sided by all this information being crammed down the human being's throat, working up a testimony of faith and victorious accomplishments that most people seem to either run steadfast towards their next sin or justify the intentions thereof. However science and all the great minds of the world in the tens if not hundred of fields within, and all its information that has scared even the most educated theologian from defending his position in this rational world, is the ammunition we needed all along to fight the grappling hold Lucifer has on the weak in faith and naive hearted.
It's very simple actually, almost made me feel like an idiot for not realizing it before. I am going to break it down one by one, step by step, and leave it there. I believe there is no such thing as coincidence. Everything happens for a reason, and everything is a direct effect of another one's progression, or be it regression and stagnation. Therefore, as we have studied here, God is prophetic in all things. All things and everything. God is all and universal, and He is what is, for all to be and be seen. What He has done is create a Universe that can harbor life. A planet called Earth to provide that life. Whether or not it took 4.5 billion years to do so is irrelevant, right?
Time is very important to mankind. It governs our life, just as it did the caveman's life. It took him time to make a tool, it took him time to have a family. Just as it take us time to do the things we do. Time kills the being eventually. And it takes time to give us the things that takes us time to do the things we do.
There is a beginning to Earth just as there is an end to our Earth, which in our eyes God created and that He will undoubtedly end. He has given us the Bible, a living testimony of the age of Earth and man, beginning although brief but to the point, of how He created the things and beings before He created man, and elaborating further on the covenants, punishments, and glorifications of the human being's plight to get right with God. However, peculiar to many Christians, is the end times. A chronological yet confusing parameter of supposed metaphors and frightening situations that drive their instincts of those who delve into its events to tremble with fear. But now we have a direct correlation of why God had created all things and all beings that died off, buried

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
under proven ice-ages and tropical periods that dominated the Earth for all of time.

The End Times. He created all things to fulfill His plan for mankind. He knew the greed and lust for power and fortune would undermine even the most elect humans on the face of the planet. He knew that man was weak without faith, and even weaker with faith sometimes. He knew that Lucifer had a good grip on those that were enveloped by the riches on the natural world, which He made so throughout time and careful planning, executing every phase of his system. He knew that mankind, however strong and evolved he thought he was, would always succumb to the most simplest tactic to gain dominion over another. And there was only one resource that could bring the wealth that could do just the job, and usher in the End Times.

Oil.

Need I say anymore.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
yes alot more actually. You are just scraping the surface of spirituality, and not delving into the what you are saying, or providing info as to why you believe that way. Don't get me wrong, your post is interesting, however, you need to stop, think, and write more on the subject, post thoughts both for and against the same arguments, and decide what is, should be, and not.

Regards,

Camain

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eyemthewalrus

Hi eyemthewalrus,

Interesting post.

Are you a member of any religious organisations?
I understand if you do not want to answer; I was just curious as to where you had obtained these beliefs.

Good Luck.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyemthewalrus
Whether or not it took 4.5 billion years to do so is irrelevant, right?

No its not as it would contradict what the bible says about the earth being aprox. 6000 years old as many so called young earth creationists/christians claim when pushing their agenda

This would then show that their faith/the bible is wrong, that being something they cant comprehend as it would destroy them totally leaving them in a black hole.

top topics

join