It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union - turning America into poverty and slavery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I think this video is pretty good, and it explains quickly what the plan of the Illuminati is and how we can change it.

Video with the message: Link

The North American Union ties into this. It will be established as a reality in 2010, and it has nothing resembling your constitution. If you dont read up on this now and realize what is going on, you will have no time to do anything about it once its established. This is very real and no frigging conspiracy theory.

Video about Bush and North American Union: Link

The ONLY candidate being against the North American Union is Ron Paul. Everybody else is FOR this union, where your constitution will mean nothing. Its a new country.

None of this makes any sense until you realize that open borders and this massive immigration invasion are part of a larger plan to discard American sovereignty in favor of a North American Union. There will be no more illegal immigration since there will be free movement between the U.S., Mexico, and Canada. Our government's immigration and trade policies are being used to destroy America's middle class by lowering wages at the behest of multinational corporations. It's time for Americans to wake up and take back their country before it's too late."

Source: Link

Please research this for yourself. There is no media attention at all on this, because the media is ran by corporations, and these corporations are the ones who are going to profit from this change. You will be working for pennies in competition with the mexicans, all while the companies earn the big bucks paying almost no salaries.

They want to keep you focused on the war on terror and other carefully designed diversions. Soon there wont be a USA as you know it! What can be more important?

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Hi Copernicus,

Went to the Link.....great video and fabulous visual effects!

The Illuminati are linked with the Jesuits and the Black Pope and I have read on other sites that the Vatican Pope doesn't do anything without the Black Pope's consent. All whom I have mentioned had a hand in the Nazis coming to the U.S., specifically Pope Pius XII, and Canada to work on the secret government projects. I don't doubt there work isn't over yet.

Starting around 1947, it was just the beginning of what they have put in motion of whatever will follow through the next decades!

Rubyteacup

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubyteacup

Yes, I know. But we need to stop this before it gets turned into a entirely new country. Why? Because this new country will have new laws.

Lou Dobbs on the new Laws in North American Union

What they are doing is creating a brave new world, where the rule of the people is absolutely irrelevant.

North American Union is the story of our lifetimes - but its not in the mainstream media. People are too busy watching Britney Spears or the war on terror. Very intentional.

Watch this second video linked above. This is not something theoretical!

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I agree that the apparent secrecy of this issue is a worry but this is nothing that the people of Europe have not faced. At all levels EU legislation stands over that of member states with legislation under that 'harmonised'.

Is this a problem, not really. All countries have benefited from something in the EU, some dramatically.

One of the issues here that they have discovered (and I know that I will cop some flak for thisbut hear me out is that some of the issues are too complex to be understood by the man in the street. They involve large elements of socio-economics and geo-politics that get lost in the inherent arguements about sovereign nations, patriotism, racism, old bitterness etc. At least the NAU will only have 3 members - look at the EU. Most of us have been at war with the rest at some point.

We have seen all of these issues - single currency, cheap immigrants or sweat shops in other countries stealing our jobs (they haven't), harmonsied laws and the EU courts treading on peoples toes in member states.

It is really not that bad but I do not expect to convince you with my message from a European who has seen all of this. Think about your forefathers who considered federalisation with the other states to form a 'union' of states. Think about how individual states such as Omaha, Nebraska, Florida etc would have faired over these on their own,

Sure you should get a say in it - we always do in the EU but a lot of the time is spent in petty bickering between member nations and between governments and their people over issues that they do not really understand but have been motivated to voice an opinion by xenophobia.

Ask your politicians for details but do not reject it out of hand. for your own sakes.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hi Copernicus,

Viewed the video of Lou Dobbs at CNN.......

I agree with his comments about...Dobbs states "I can't believe it's gotten this far...." People don't want to accept that these kinds of things are going all the time now. Sneaky underhanded dealings that occur as a supposed just talking about things so to speak. The higher ups are operating just under the law in terms of what they can get away with.

Can't remember if it was Truman, Eisenhower.....did some sneaky business by finding a loop-hole where he could bypass Congress. It is something no country should just accept that they have to live with.

Even in the U.S. the people should have more say in what Congress is doing. There are planning of laws passed that we have only a little fore-knowledge about ex: through the media, but we have no say in whether it gets passed or not.

This video is excellent!!!! A must see for anyone who visits this site.

I'll visit the next link another time.

Rubyteacup

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
You know, I dont think anything is far fetched in this category. I can tell ya that I encourage people to keep thier eyes open and their guns loaded! I believe that folks need to buy weapons and ammunition and prepare to defend their lives against the United States Government! But beware, dont expect our current military population to go along with the efforts of the globalists. The dirty work will be done by foreign military members from various countries! They have been training them here for years! In other words, the central banks call the shots, the US gov is on their payroll so to speak as well as any other country in the world. The North American Union is the beginning of the abolishment of the United States Constitution and all that we have come to love about this country! When the time comes a lot of innocent people will bleed to defend the constitution and I will be one of them! Support the G.O.A. "Gun Owners Of America!" and buy up as many weapons as possible! No defense from us is an easy takeover!

[edit on 1-10-2007 by screamintrucker]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I have a couple things to say. To start off, I live in Colorado. We've always had pretty lax gun laws. Now I cannot go into a place that sells ammunition and buy more than 1 case of shells for a shotgun. That is 100 shells. Only 1 case at a time. I dont know if some law was passed recently, but I never heard anything about it. This has me quite concerned, and I do suggest, if you own firearms, which I own about 8, and im getting more, that you try to buy ammo. Not too fast though, you have to do it 1 case at a time. I dont know if you can walk out and back in, or if its a week waiting or what. It also goes for rifle ammo. .22 ammo is not regulated I dont think, but I only bought 1 box. If this is the start of something more to come, I would not be surprised. If they dont want to take our guns away, they can always take the ammo. Im a patriot and I like to hunt, i dont want to shoot anyone, but we do need protection, and often times a gun is the some of the best protection one can have. I also have an AK-47, and it is a reliable, sturdy, effective piece of machinery, and I am not a terrorist by any means. My next comment is not so serious, but the first video in Copernicus' post made me think strongly about it. Lately I have had dreams where I have to fight evil things. In my dreams I think they are devils or demons or whatever, and are usually a friend or someone I know before they turn evil, or are changed into the evil thing. I also have telikinetic powers and more strength, although its usually the common dream scenario where your movement is slowed at important times. I suppose this is nothing new; Ive had dreams where I fight things and can breathe underwater or run fast, but these are different, even somewhat scary. I dont lose to my enemy, yet I dont destroy them either. I always wake up with my heart racing. I didnt think much of it until I saw that video. If anyone has an explanation or similar occurences, I would like to hear about it.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hi Copernicus,

Viewed the second video (also excellent) on YouTube and a few others.

I saw that a Dr. Jerome Corsi was able to get the FOIA to release 1,000 page document regarding SPP. I haven't reviewed them yet but I did go to the recommended sight: www.minutemanproject.com

Here is an email I sent to Jim Gilchrist from that site.

October 2, 2007

Dear Mr. Gilchrist:

I have just watched a video on YouTube. The guest speaker was Dr. Jerome Corsi.

I am dumbfounded how President Bush is getting away with these illegal actions. How can Congress sit back and pretend that they don't know anything about this Security of Prosperity Partnership especially since it was signed in 2005.

Even if people continue to write Congress, they already know that it is unconstitutional. Aren't these actions taken by President Bush impeachable? The United States needs to remain the United States, not The North American Union. There are also immigration laws in place for America that requires a certain population of legal immigrants into our Country....has anyone brought that fact up.

Obviously, the big corporations will benefit...but in my opinion they have already depleted the "employable American people" by having their products and goods made in other countries.
Plus, there are already U. S. Immigration Laws that specify the populace of legal immigrants that come into the U.S. each year.....doesn't the North American Union violate these laws. In addition, Americans will be issued some type of electronic ID card....no doubt a person will be able to be tracked by this card.

Mr. Gilchrist, I'd like to ask you that if these actions by President Bush are not acts of treason against the Military, Congress, The Constitution, and all of the American people.....then could you tell me what is an impeachable act by a President.

Sincerely,

Doris Temme

---------------------

I also located this thread:Congress Debate on North American Union

Glad I discovered this thread. I just watched some videos on YouTube, thanks to Copernicus' thread North American Union.

I didn't realize that Congress had started debating this issue as of Sept. 25th. However, on one of the videos I viewed, Dr. Jerome Corsi who works with the website: www.minutemanproject.com was able to get the FOIA to release around 1,000 pages of info on SPP.

(I copied my email to Mr. Gilchrist here as well)

If I am incorrect with anything I stated in my email to Mr. Gilchrist, I apologize.....I am not that well versed on this topic.

---------------------

Copernicus......thanks a lot, I'm really learning so much! I couldn't find your other thread "Project Disclosure." When you get a chance, please tell me the exact wording of the thread so I can read and post. I will get to your other suggested sites at a later time.

Rubyteacup

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The NAU is a pipe-dream, it will never come to fruition

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Vexacus

I think you are living in a dream world if you think there is anything that is going to stop what the elite wants. Tell me one single thing the public has managed to stop with the Bush administration running things.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubyteacup
Copernicus......thanks a lot, I'm really learning so much! I couldn't find your other thread "Project Disclosure." When you get a chance, please tell me the exact wording of the thread so I can read and post. I will get to your other suggested sites at a later time.

I think you mean the Disclosure Project thread.

Its right here. And thanks for the Minuteman link, it looks interesting so ill check it out later.

I personally think im creating good threads on this site, but they dont get much attention. Someone said this was a disinfo site, maybe thats why.
No, in all seriousness I think its because its old news to a lot of people here. But still, there are some new members of the site now and then who havent heard of these things I reckon.

Here is another thread I prepared about 9/11, with links to the different parts of a good documentary and so on.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
reply to post by Vexacus

I think you are living in a dream world if you think there is anything that is going to stop what the elite wants. Tell me one single thing the public has managed to stop with the Bush administration running things.

That it far different to a North American Union

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
If you see one movie this year see The End of Poverty by Director Philippe Diaz.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Too late.
Its already been done.

Sorry dont take this personally OP, I am just making a point here.
But hasn't anyone heard about the buddy bailouts and crony giveaways yet? Geez.

We dont need a NAU for the NWO to take over. We're there!
We are already broke and a slave to the(thier) corrupt system!
This country was bought, chopped up and paid off years ago.
And the're not done yet!
Its only now the corruption isn't being hidden very well, is all.

Gad, this country just gets dumb and dumber.
And more screwed all the time.
Good luck. (we need it)

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Im still on this forum posting. I remember this thread. It didnt get much attention in 2007 but look at where things are heading now...

Unemployment at a all time high
Talks of replacing the american dollar
Discussions about a new world order

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I agree about where we are now.
Its like a neverending bad movie about the biggest mafia in the world.
The corrupt rule while everyone else starves and lives in tents.
Couldn't be more Steven King like.IMO
Complete with the plague.

Nice thread!

[edit on 10-10-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

The first video has been removed by the youtube user at some point it seems, but the secondary links work.

new topics

top topics

join