It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why was there No independant investigation in the events on 9/11? Is it too late for one now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The more you look into the events on 9/11/01 you end up with more questions than answers.

We have the Government report that is incomplete at best. This report doesn't even mention WTC 7. It seems to me this report was a attempt to white wash what occurred. The report made recommendations, but did not name those who failed us on that day. No one has been fired for not doing there job, not one person in this current administration has been held accountable, and it seems no one ever will.

Why has there not been a independent investigation into the biggest crime in our history? Why not?

The 9/11 truth movement IMHO is hurting itself, or there are too many disinfo theory's regarding 9/11.
Some examples are:
That missiles struck the WTC towers when Everyone saw what happened live.
That holograms where used to mask the planes, when there is no evidence of that type of technology in existence.
That micro nukes where used to bring down the buildings.
That there was something like a pod attached to the plane.

There are more theory's that I feel hurt the 9/11 truth movement because it just seems they are too way out there to be true.

When I try to explain to some one my theory's about 9/11 I start with Operation Northwoods, then PNAC. Then I move to the Fact that the WTC building that fell are the only reported instance in witch building have ever fallen from fire, and that the fires where not hot enough to melt steel. Then about why building 7 fell as well, the about Siverstien "pull it" comment. They Decided to Pull It. Meaning there was a decision, to act or to do something. I do believe the buildings where rigged with explosives but not nukes.

Is it too late for a independent investigation into the events leading up to during and after 9/11. What is the chance of this ever occurring?

new topics

join