It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Tap Water is Green and Yellow!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Not sure if this is the right place, but I want to bring you guys to something important.

This is in light of some recent posts on our water and food contents:

Where I live for now in NY, the tap water is light green. I never actually noticed it, as I thought the tone of color was normal (never having seen another type of water). In fact, I went a whole year and a half with a filter without noticing it. Then I changed the filter (it was brown). And then I decided to see just what looks different with and without the filter. And after looking, the best I can describe my brain is "Holy mother, WTF is with my water!!!!"

Oh yea, the tap water fizzles a bit

Here are some pics. I took multiple shots as it was difficult to get a good shot. light interference and the likes. Hopefully these are enough to get my point through.

Filtered and unfiltered comparison shot.

My 1st floor sink

My 2nd floor sink

My 3rd floor sink

The filter on my second floor sink.

Just to crack a joke on the subject. When a relative of mine did a test on local restaurants to see what was in their food as a science project, we tested the tap water for the hell of it. It showed up "unknown substances".

I'm going bottled.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Gorman91]

[edit on 28-9-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It's probably chlorine. Chlorine kinda yellows it. It's used to kill germs. Do a PH test, see what the acidity is.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Green and yellow tap water?

All that I can say is "don't drink the stuff". Sure, that's a "no brainer". But what would also be smart would be to contact your EPA office. Make a report. I would also contact your local water department. Raise Cain!

There is no reason why water....tap water....should be discolored or, for that matter, effervesce. If this is a long-standing condition, all the more reason to contact the various agencies -- federal, state and local -- to get to the bottom of this.

As far as I am concerned, governments have few "real" responsibilities. Among what I consider the true job of government is "picking up the trash", "making sure the streets and signage are in order" and, of course, "making sure that we all have potable drinking water. Almost everything else that government does "for us" is, for the most part, stuff that we didn't ask them to do.

But at least they can take care of our drinking water!!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is one time when I would think buying bottled water would probably be best.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I wonder if there is slime growing in the pipes or something. That is gross...I wouldn't even want to take a shower in that stuff...you may start glowing...Lol

top topics

join