It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I almost didn't say anything...

page: 1

join
share:
tr

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I was up late playing mechwarrior on my computer last semester. I was up way too late. Maybe two AM. I went outside and said goodbye to a friend. I looked up and something seemed odd about some stars. I looked at this small group of stars and ... you know how on Star Trek the Klingon Bird of Prey cloaks? When everything is tense on the bridge and the crew are looking for the cloaked ship? Then they see a strange distortion in the stars? I swear this small group of stars looked like that. I went to my truck to try and find what's left of my binoculars- after they were dropped the night before I seperated the lenses so I now had two monoculars- I couldn't find them. So I looked at the stars and they were still blurry. Just a little. I looked away at some other stars and then back again. Yes definitely odd-" like on Star Trek!" I thought. But I was tired. So I went back in thinking that's the way it always is. When you need your binoculars, usually you can't find them. If I wasn't so tired from Mechwarrior, (I was probably delerious from so many hours playing.) But I know what I saw out there. It was odd. Straight overhead almost. I had almost forgotten, till just now. Hey, I can't actually say what I saw. Anyone see anything like that? ...I guess not. It was cloaked, so I'm not surprised.

[Edited on 25-1-2004 by tr]

join