It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Has Been Torn

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Here is a book by Jenny Randles that has many incidences that this thread addresses.

A very intriguing read...

paranormal.about.com...

I also have experienced space/time anomalies but I always attributed it to dementia of some kind.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This is one of my favorite subjects! The possibilities are endless and all seem to have great plausibility. Any thoughts on the Holographic Universe?

Thank you to all the posters that have made this a great read so far. Please keep the posts coming!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Remember that black cat deja vu scene in the Matrix? "It happens when they change something."

They could be more right than we will ever know. I dont have any personal experiences of things being out of place or happening in strange ways, but I probably would not notice if they were. Im kind of disorganized and used to having to look for things, not remembering where I put them.

One of the oldest tricks to keep the lid on all this wierd stuff is to make a fictional book or movie etc telling the absolute truth about something so if somebody comes forward with this truth they simply look like loons that believed too much in a 'fictional' book or movie

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I don't know if this counts, some time ago, going back a couple of years now, my husband and I were really short of cash. His wallet and my coin purse were empty. During this period, we were struggling to live on £54 per week which included paying bills.

Five pounds (£5) would have got us a little bit of shopping, as we were waiting for our benefits to be sorted out, as my husband gave up work to look after me(I suffer with fibromyalgia and spastic paraplegia, just to name a couple). We both looked through every place where there could possibly be a couple of quid. I went back to my purse knowing that there was nothing in there, and to my surprise there was a five pound note that had not been there before. The only people in our flat was me and my husband and we were both turning the flat upside down. He couldn't have put it in there as he would have told me, if he had found the money. It was like it appeared out of nothing. That wasn't the first time it happened to me either.

I put it down to being a miracle, but I wonder if for a brief moment we entered some kind of parallel.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join