It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loading Images In Profiles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Could some one direct me to the directions for loading an image in profiles? Or post the instructions on how to do so.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Roll down to comments on your profile... click start comments.. then paste in the 'IMG' link from the image that you want. Usually you should have a photobucket account or some other storage site with you pictures.. well thats how I do it... least then you know your pictures will always be there.

Otherwise if you still cant do it just check the ATS handbook

handbook

[edit on 09/22/2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sekhemet

Sekhemet,
I tried the hand book but I did not see where it talked about loading images on profiles. I did not try posting a link to an image on photo bucket, so I will try that next. Now will the image be on the profile or just the link?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Well the image should be on the profile if your link is right.. open your photobucket and copy the IMG link from a photo and it turns out like below >

[IMG]http://img.Rest of url here.jpg[IMG]

So you just paste all that in your comments and the pic comes straight up...

Any help?

I think its all on this page somewheres

handbook some page

[edit on 09/22/2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sekhemet

Thanks again for your help. My first attempt failed, I went back and looked and I did not use the img link that you said to. I went back and used it and it worked. If you would like to see the results of your help here is the link.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Glad to be of help, it was probably the most useful thing I did on this whole site.

Have fun.

B..

top topics

join