It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG!!! saddam killed mandela!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
yes you heard right. apparently saddam hussein killed nelson mandela (and all the other mandelas) and if you don't believe me, watch this....

it must be true if he said it

so, not only is saddam to blame for iraq's present situation, he murdered the former south african president (which will be of great suprise to mr mandela who is still very much alive)

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Please tell me this is taken out of context or something... I cant believe the guy is this frigging stupid and insane. It seems it could be taken out of context and he is just telling some story of what someone else said or something.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Its taken out of context, just look at the first sentence Bush says "I thought an interesting comment was made...". Bush was saying to the press that someone was telling "him" (Bush) that "they" (the person talking to Bush) heard someone else say that Saddam killed the Mandelas. By the looks of that site they are just "Bush wacking".

I thought an interesting comment was made — somebody said to me, I heard somebody say, "Now, where’s Mandela?" Well, Mandela’s dead because Saddam Hussein killed all the Mandelas.

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I know G.W. Bush is famous for his sometimes unique take on the English language, but as has been already stated, this article misrepresents the statement he was trying to make.

“Part of the reason why there is not the instant democracy in Iraq is because people are still recovering from Saddam Hussein’s rule… People ask, where is Mandela?’’ Bush said, with a figurative reference to the living Nelson Mandela, leader of the movement for freedom in South Africa. “Mandela is dead… Saddam Hussein killed all the Mandelas.’’

Source.

It seems to be a rather unsophisticated attempt to pour scorn on G.W.'s words, where for once, none is really merited.

top topics

join