It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Repair Manual

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 04:25 AM
link   
GERMAN SCIENTISTS CLAIM TO HAVE FOUND A UFO REPAIR MANUAL THAT WILL HELP THEM BUILD A FLYING SAUCER AND MASTER INTERGALACTIC FLIGHT BY 1995. EVERYTHING WE NEED TO BUILD A STAR SHIP IS RIGHT HERE AT OUR FINGERTIPS, ASTROPHYSICIST PETER KRAMER TOLD REPORTERS AT A NEWS CONFERENCE IN FRANKFURT. THIS MANUAL CONTAINS ALL THE BLUEPRINTS AND TECHNICAL INFORMATION WE NEED TO BUILD AN EQUIP AN EXTREMELY ADVANCED STAR SHIP OF OUR OWN. THE TECHNOLOGY FAR SURPASSES ANYTHING EVER BEFORE SEEN ON EARTH. BUT THERE ISN'T A DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT WE CAN DUPLICATE IT. WE'RE ALREADY CONDUCTING TESTS AND BUILDING COMPONENTS. I DON'T THINK I'M BEING OVER AMBITIOUS TO PREDICT THAT WE'LL HAVE A FLYING PROTOTYPE NO LATER THAN 1995.

More : http://j_kidd.tripod.com/b/137.html

Hoax or not hoax ?

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Umm, just to let you know the year is 2002. Not 1995

posted on Dec, 5 2002 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Noooooooooooooooo ? Really ????????????

posted on Dec, 6 2002 @ 11:14 PM
link   
All I've seen Germany come up with recently is a passenger vehicle that looks like a toaster oven on wheels.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
What happened to Haunebu and Vril??

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkvampire1011

Besides being drawing board fantasies?

If the Nazis had these, we'd all likely be speaking German right now. Not to mention, that if captured by the Allies, we'd have seen saucer craft soon emerge amongst the Allied militaries.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
No they were used as EMP weapons since they were electromagnetic and caused interference with allied aircraft they also were slightly unstable so they had a few bugs which needed to be worked out. In March 1945 they were used for evacuation for the Thule and Vril societies

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ultra_phoenix

I don't know why we can't call them clearly as we see 'em, anyway....

I have the full shop manuals, including wiring diagrams, for my old '92 Chevy truck. They have really been helpful over the sixteen years I've owned that vehicle. Do you think someone, ANYONE!, could build a replica of that truck if I shipped them these REPAIR manuals?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by ultra_phoenix

I don't know why we can't call them clearly as we see 'em, anyway....

I have the full shop manuals, including wiring diagrams, for my old '92 Chevy truck. They have really been helpful over the sixteen years I've owned that vehicle. Do you think someone, ANYONE!, could build a replica of that truck if I shipped them these REPAIR manuals?

Second thought, maybe they could, given enough time and resources which would include back-engineering the science, much original designing, engineering, prototyping and loads of time and money.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Do you think someone, ANYONE!, could build a replica of that truck if I shipped them these REPAIR manuals?

Not just anyone, but a government contractor (or group of contractors) with black budget money and a secret installation? Yes, Yes I think they could very well build such a thing. If you know the basic purpose of an invention, and have the schematics, I'm sure we could stumble our way to a reasonable facsimile.

Of course, I seriously doubt we have such blueprints.

It also depends on just how advanced the tech is we're talking about. It may be like a 14th century alchemist trying to repair an automobile. Manual or not, he's going to have a tough time of it.

new topics

top topics

join