It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan Keyes looks to rescue GOP, announces run for president

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Alan Keyes looks to rescue GOP, announces run for president

www.nworeport.com

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – After two previous runs for U.S. president, former Reagan diplomat Alan Keyes has announced he's again seeking the White House in the 2008 election, and he'll take part in Monday night's Republican presidential debate here.

Keyes told syndicated radio host Janet Parshall he's "unmoved" by the lack of moral courage shown by the other candidates, among whom he sees no standout who articulates the "key kernel of truth that must, with courage, be presented to our people."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

Mod Edit: Removed excessive copy/paste over the 500 character limit.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Well ain't this something!

www.nworeport.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
At least Keyes is consistent and not all flip floppy like a lot of the GOP candidates. And also doesn't seem to have the moral baggage that the front runners have.

Still the US of A will not elect a black man for PoTUS. Not Oboma, Not Keyes. There is an underlying racism here that can never be erased.
Not that long ago, black people were property of white people and many are still economic slaves in the current system.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I kind of like Keyes, but I don't see him as any major factor in this election. Look how badly beaten he was by Obama in the Illinois senate race.

I think Keyes should probably just stick to commentary, I don't think he's ever going to win any major election, let alone the presidential one.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
holy crap! ths is gonna shake things up! hot damm! this will cancel most of osama's black vote! (he's blacker!)
can't wait for the fireworks!! woohoo!

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by josephus maximus

He has virtually no chance of winning the nomination, and Obama is still far behind Hillary, so the chances of a Keyes vs. Obama race is practically zero.

[edit on 9/15/2007 by djohnsto77]

new topics

top topics

join