It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control Video...of the Illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
When I first saw the other topic on the front page, I was thinking that it was this video. After hitting myself for not making the topic after viewing this video 14 days ago, I saw that it wasn't the same video.

I always dislike making topics on ATS because oftentimes (if it's not a current event), the topic I make has already been discussed to death, even after searching the board and finding nothing.

So here it is:

Link: youtube.com... (just in case the above does not work)

So yeah. After doing some lurking on some other sites, this does seem to be a pretty old thing. It may have even been a fad at some point; I'm not sure. Does anybody know anything else about this whole "Bob" thing? If it's painfully obvious and I'm just oblivious, act like you would in the standard situation of me making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. IOW, as detailed as possible.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
im confused is that video serious? it seems like some sort of sub culture band wagon to me but idonno ive always thought that preposterous religions may have something to do with the illuminati splitting us up to divide us and make us easier to conquer but idonno

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Its for a website called Church of the Sub-Genius I think its just a mock thing but I have no idea. I watched that video and the childrens video and all I can ask is "WTF"

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by justanothergangster
im confused is that video serious?

I'm not exactly sure. Like I said before, I've heard something about a fad on the Internet at some point with "Bob", but I don't know anything about it.

top topics

join