It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramids Dam Easy Part Two

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Read The Great Pyramids Dam Easy Part One

Isis the symbol of
Khumn’s dam

The myth of Isis,
This is a parable of the Great Pyramid that speaks of its construction.
Osiris is killed and dismembered then thrown into the Nile and recovered by his wife Isis.Who reassembled Osiris however she could not find an important part.

Never the less, Isis wrapped the pieces in green symbolic of the snake that sheds its skin an ancient symbol of Resurrection and then brought Osiris back to life.

However

Even with out that Important Part she some how she got pregnant and had son : Horus. Compare “The Isis Myth” to: The great pyramid, which was also constructed with pieces (stone blocks) that were thrown into the Nile as the Pyramid was constructed. As the Sea of Nun rose behind the Isis Dam, the Pyramid was covered with water , algae and green slime.

Then it rose out of the water as The Sea of Nun was drained. Funny thing it too was missing an important piece a CAPSTONE. However the Pyramid was also connected to Horus who sat on the top in place of the CAPSTONE.

Atum another name for the Pyramid spoke of itself:

“When I was alone in the waters,
in a state of inertness,
before I was found anywhere to stand or sit,
before Heliopolis had been founded
that I might be therein”

The triumphant of the Pyramid The Primeval Mound
the first to burst forth from
The waters of Nun.

Het BenbenIs called
“the Mansion of the Phoenix”:Resurrection

Isaiah 19 called it
The Alter or Pillar of God
That came into view when The Sea of Egypt was dried upLarge

Isaiah 19 and Manetho
description of the destruction of the Isis dam

Geologic Proof of the Isis Dam

3100 BC to Current the sea and Nile river equal during drought or rain
At the time of the building of the Great Pyramid Sea level was down

However the Nile river was higherat the time of construction about 12500 years ago. Because the Isis dam allowed the water of the Nile to rise above sea level during a time of drought

Sea level and Nile equal during a time of plentiful rain.50,000years ago

The early Egyptian Cartouches explain
the construction of the Isis dam

First Egyptian Dynasty
Narmer

The 1st Pharaoh The symbol for Narmer shows the narrows near Modern Cairo with an island and the river Nile passing on each side

Aha

The 2nd Pharaoh wSymbol shows the narrows near Modern Cairo with a partially completed dam

Djer
The 3nd Pharaoh Has installed the flood gates or doorswCompletes the project an officially divides The Land of Egypt

The 4th Pharaoh Djetw
Completes the project an officially divides The Land of Egypt

Den the 5th Pharaoh
Is the first Pharaoh to use the completed irrigation system and receive the benefits of bread and honey of the two lands

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
One of the books of Hermes describes certain of the pyramids as standing upon the sea-shore, "the waves of which dashed in powerless fury against its base." This implies that the geographical features of the country have been changed, and may indicate that we must accord to [the pyramids] . . . -- Isis Unveiled 1:520

www.theosophy-nw.org...

One of the greatest mysteries of this chamber has been the salt encrustation on the walls. It was up to one-half-inch thick in places, and Petrie took it into account when he made measurements of the chamber. The salt also was found along the Horizontal Passage and in the lower portion of the Grand Gallery. How did salt come to build up on the walls?
Those who have seen some significance in the presence of the salt have speculated that it could have been deposited on the walls as the water of the biblical Great Flood receded. Others have speculated that the Great Pyramid and its neighbours were surrounded by water at one time. -- Christopher Dunn, The Giza Power Plant, p. 193

Legends and records . . . speak of the fact that, before the Arabs removed the Pyramid's outer casing stones, one could see water marks on the stones halfway up the Pyramid's height, in about the 240-foot level, which would be 400 feet above the present Nile level. The medieval Arab historian Al Biruni, writing in his treatise The Chronology of Ancient Nations, noted: "The Persians and the great mass of Magians relate that the inhabitants of the west, when they were warned by their sages, constructed buildings of the King and the Giza Pyramids. The traces of the water of the Deluge and the effects of the waves are still visible on these pyramids halfway up, above which the water did not rise." -- Joseph Jochmans, "How Old Are the Pyramids?
"
www.atlantisrising.com/issue8/ar8pyramids.html

Silt sediments rising to fourteen feet around the base of the pyramid contain many seashells and fossils that have been radiocarbon-dated to be nearly twelve thousand years old. These sediments could have been deposited in such great quantities only by major sea flooding, . . . This evidence alone suggests that the three main Giza pyramids are at least twelve thousand years old. -- Martin Gray,
www.sacredsites.com

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Howard

Silt sediments rising to fourteen feet around the base of the pyramid contain many seashells and fossils that have been radiocarbon-dated to be nearly twelve thousand years old. These sediments could have been deposited in such great quantities only by major sea flooding, . . . This evidence alone suggests that the three main Giza pyramids are at least twelve thousand years old. -- Martin Gray,
www.sacredsites.com

Even amateurs like me know that you can't date fossils. You can only date living things. And the date of the sediments doesn't make much sense, since I remember from school that the Nile flooded the whole river valley every single year until they built the dams upstream. It didn't just flood once and then quit.

I bet they could find stuff in that sand that dates from 50,000 years ago... and from 100 years ago, too -- don't you?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I stumbled upon a structure in Issiah that I thought may be the Pyramid, then I stumbled across it on the web too, so whether its just coincidence and all wrong I dont know but here is what I have.

“That is why we said ‘Let us get ready and build an altar - but not for burnt offering or sacrifices. On the contrary, it is to be a witness between us and you and the generations that follow...’” (Josh. 22, 26 - 27)

“In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the Lord at it's border. It will be a sign and witness to the Lord Almighty in the land of Egypt.” (Isa. 19, 19 - 20)

“The Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes.” (Psal. 118, 23)

Below is a page from the book the guy is selling on the site, breaking down the mathmatics of the pyramid and time etc... too many figures for me I just browsed through it.. maybe you guys can find something new in it, it does say Solomon had it built.... this.. 'monument'.

www.vidusa.org...
page - excerpts.

sorry if this is useless and not exactly on your topic

[edit on 4-10-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Indellkoffer

Of course you can date fossils!

www.actionbioscience.org...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ummm, you date things by the radioactive breakdown of carbon. It has a known half-life you can use to figure out approx how old the object is. You can only do that in non living things. If you tried to date a living tissue the carbon is constantly being replaced, it wouldn't work. Why would you need to carbon date something that is alive anyway? I think what you meant was carbon dating only works on things that were once organic. Fossils were organic at one time. You can't carbon date a rock for instance. Although there are other isotopes you can measure to determine the age of a rock.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by CTS32]

top topics

join