It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

concensus over types of aliens/ 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
There seems to be a certain concensus within certain branches of "alientology". I'm thinking for instance about the agreement over the existence and classification of greys, reptilians, blondes types 1 and 2 and the like.
I imagine there are many sources to this paradigm, but from whence stemmed it? I'm really interested.

Also, could somebody knowledgeable enough explain why all the fuss over the year 2012? Again there seems to be some sort of concensus over that year. I'm interested because in some other circles I know, not directly related to alientology, 2011 is big, but due to a different set of data.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I think most, if not all of the information regarding Greys, Nordics, Pleaidians, Reptilians, etc, etc is either "heard" from someone or "channeled" from someone. For all we know most of these alien races could be just as fictional as Star Trek. I am still waiting on cold hard evidence of an alien of any type.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
The whole 2012 thing is utter bunkem. Why it's become entwined with the whole UFO thing is beyond me, I can only ascribe it to the catch-all attitude to a lot of conspiracy theorists, where there is this desire to seek an overall universal grand conspiracy that encapsulates all areas of research like ancient civilisations, ufos, myths, legends, politics etc....... Either that, or they've been watching too much X-Files.

Check the Ancient Civilisations forum for some solid debunking on the 2012 matter, especially here:

Mayan Calendar Research
Mayan Calendar FAQs

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Quite possibly fictional, but I'm nevertheless impressed with the concensus.

Has anyone ever suggested a section providing a synopsis for every branch of alientology like : creatures, drones, vehicles, theories, etc.

Some of these things seem well established but it is impossible to wade through all the posts to gain a general understanding.

Thank you for the links. I went through them.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Isaiah 24:21]

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Isaiah 24:21]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Although the exact appearance of the Grey has varied with time and media, the overall concept of "a thin diminutive grey figure with a bulbous bald head, large almond shape eyes, and minimal facial features", has existed in popular culture for over 100 years. Grey-like beings have appeared in numerous science fiction stories from the late 19th century onwards; including H.G. Wells' Of a Book Unwritten, The Man of the Year Million; in which Wells writes about the hypothesis that the increasing industrialization of society would lead to humans developing into Grey-like beings with shrunken bodies and enlarged brains, and his 1901 book The First Men in the Moon in which he describes the moon dwelling Selenites as being short, grey skinned creatures, with high foreheads, no nose, and bulging eyes who walked with a strange gait due to their oddly articulated legs.[6]

That was wikepedia on the grey aliens.

Does anyone else find it suspect that there are no reports concerning greys before Wells wrote his book?
Correct me if I'm wrong.

new topics

top topics

join