It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: David Adair Video Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
We had started a good thread on David Adair a few months back trying to figure out his legitimacy and it kinda stalled due to lack of info. I have however just this morning found a video interview. He tells the same basic story but the addition of the video gives us the opportunity to assess his voice and body language.

I still don't know if he is the real deal but I am impressed at how legitimate he seems in this video. Either he's telling the truth or he's just plain nuts and concocted this in his own mind, you be the judge.

It's a fairly long video but i think well worth the time.

www.livevideo.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well, I guess this subject just isn't ridiculous or sensational enough to garner a response.

Too bad as I find the possibility of an living engine off of an ET craft quite fascinating.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
You definitely need to dress it up with some outlandish assumptions, patently goofy drawings, and mis-interpreted imagery. Also, you need to use more new-age mystical phrases and claim to know the answers to questions that humans have sought for millenia.

In other words....you need to be more open minded.

[insert]
guffaw
[/insert]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Sounds like more sci-fi to me, I dont see why a living engine would be necessary or even practical, especially since they use high radiation/magnetic field propulsion would'nt do so well with living intestines.

Originally posted by jbondo
Well, I guess this subject just isn't ridiculous or sensational enough to garner a response.

Too bad as I find the possibility of an living engine off of an ET craft quite fascinating.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
I dont see why a living engine would be necessary or even practical, especially since they use high radiation/magnetic field propulsion would'nt do so well with living intestines.

So, you don't think having a symbiotic relationship with your ship would be practical?

By the way, did you even watch the video?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Very nice - i really dont know if this guy is a nutcase or is telling the truth!

Would i do now is that it would be a nice engine in my Skoda! :-)

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Interesting.

If he's yanking someone's chain...he's very good at it. 'Cause I don't immediately think he is. Of course, he's also a relatively bland communicator, so some of the clues I would normally get aren't present.

Current engineering seems to be striving towards a more integrated approach to biology, machinery, and technology. Heck, just check out some of the advancements sought in prosthetics and you'll get some idea of what they are accomplishing.

I see no problem with a culture and science that has successfully achieved this. In fact, its imaginable that an alien culture could consider the lack of such a relationship with its tools as odd.

new topics

top topics

join