It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zarqawi Strikes Again! Lol.. in the Maghreb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
In Algeria there were recently two suicide bombings, one targeting the President, the other targeting a Military Barracks. The President was not hurt but the Barracks attack was a resounding success for the Islamic Militants, scoring many killed soldiers -- not civilians.

Here is what they had to say about their Barracks attack:

The statement said Abu Musab al-Zarqawi drove a truck packed with 800 kilograms (1,760 lbs) of explosives into the barracks, surprising some 150 military personnel during their "morning gathering," the statement said.

The Saturday morning attack killed at least 50 people and wounded 47 others, according to Algeria's state-run media.

Al Qaeda Islamic Maghreb is formerly known as the Salafist Group for Call and Combat.

Now I'm sure you're puzzled by the name in bold. No, theres no error here, this is what was reported by Associated Press, and what the AQIM (Al-Qaeda in Maghreb) stated as well.

Zarqa is a town/neighborhood/village in Jordan. Al-Zarqawi means "Of Zarqa", so Abu Musab means "Man from", thus .. "Man from Zarqa", roughly.

Many of you will simply assume that Zarqawi from Iraq that is supposed to be dead had a fan in AQIM who adopted his ENTIRE name, extremely unusual .. and dangerous for the person taking the name. This is plausable and even likely, but i must ask the question,

"What if?"

What if, Zarqawi was ordered to leave Iraq via Syria by the higher-up Al-Qaeda leaders like Zawahiiri, slightly miffed at his ruthless killings of fellow Sunni muslims (AQ did speak out against this briefly at one point), as well as Shiites that are against the Occupation (counterproductive)?

Where would they send him? I know where they'd send him. They'd wanna send him to a place not so used to the ruggid hell that Zarqawi's tactics would bring from the sandy desert huts of Iraq. They'd want him leading AQ cells in an area where there isnt major sectarian strife, where the population is 99% Sunni (true).

With all this talk lately of uber terrorists getting face lifts and facial cosmetic surgeries performed, I have to wonder. Did we just maybe get the wrong man in Baquba when we thought we bombed Zarqawi dead? Could he have been a double? Even someone "made" to look like him?

Wouldn't it be the grandest scheme if Zarqawi was alive and smuggled out of the country before his 'double' was ever killed? The AQ leadership wasnt that happy with him afterall; He was the one instigating the Sunni on Sunni tribal violence in Anbar that eventually turned against AQII.

Heres a link to the article:
edition.cnn.com...

So what do you think?

[edit on 9/9/2007 by runetang]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Are you seriously trying to argue that they smuggled him out of Iraq, so he could kill himself in this attack? lol.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
lol!

isnt it great?

no i just wanted to post it up because I saw his name and was like .. whoa! hes not dead! hes like .. one of those inhuman demons that look human that they do horror movies after.

And I was toasted and bored so sorry.

I'm making the Zarqawi movie soon, you punks

It's going to be called "Head Remover: Wandering Man of Zarqa"

and its going to be all anime-like, it'll be rad.

I'll sell copies to ATS members for a special deal too when I release!

[edit on 9/10/2007 by runetang]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

you're a freakin idiot, let me ask you something, are you a regular type hindu? or are you a pushbutton type? you know the ones with the button on their forehead?

top topics

join