It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More figures on Mars? 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I think I may have stumbled upon more figures on Mars, in the Amazonis Planitia region. What do you think? Could this be more evidence of life on Mars.....
Captioned Image Release No. MSSS-1

Human head facing right?

2 faces?

Sphinx-cat like face?

Same T structure found by other faces [impossible to be natural]

---------------------------------------------
Here is the video I created with the images

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Nopr just shading on the rocks for me. I wonder if they would look the same at a different time of the day when the sun is positioned differently

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
What do you think the chances are of all the objects appearing together? Especially the part of Mars that has the "smoothest surface"
Also how do explain those 3 pyramids [4 sides] which is impossible since wind does not blow in 4 directions at a constant rate.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal

Well to be honest i cant really see faces and pyramids. The reason they are all in the same area is probably because its some type of mountain range or hill area. Sorry but thats just my opinion

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
No problem, you honestly just don't see them.
After looking through many photos of Mars that were taken in 2007,
this section of one image popped out immediately to me.
Anyone else see it?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
It's just like spotting shapes in the clouds or seeing the man in the moon. You wee what you want to see, but in the end it is nothing but rocks and dirt.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
CanadianVandal, please read this post.

Sorry, but it's not just I can't see the suposed features you've marked, but, in my opinion, they're just not there.

Nobody wants more than me for a really clear set of photos of Mars to be realeased that show seriously anomalous features; something that will satisfy this annoying itch that says without question that there was a civilisation on the red planet at some far distant time in the past. But, unfortunately, these offerings you've very kindly, and enthusiastically, presented just don't come close to fullfilling that incredibly ellusive dream.

That might seem like I'm running your efforts down; believe me that is not the case. I do not, and have not, researched this subject as fully, and I believe with such fervour, as you obviously have. My relaxed attitude to the whole Martian subject is more than made up for by your, and many other's efforts. I, for one, appreciate your and their work as I know, deep down inside, that one day you guys will find something irrefutable. However, today is not that day.

What you need to do, and forgive me for saying this, is to curb your enthusiasm, and concentrate on the subject matter as opposed to grasping at straws.

Many are of the opinion that something is being covered up by NASA on the Martian surface, wether that be the simplest of life-forms, or monolithic remains. People like yourself will be, in my opinion, the ones that eventually draw attention to this. The world will, at some point, listen to you.

But it won't do it when you point out simple, geographical shapes on the Martian surface, hoping that we might read something into them.

Concentration and attention to detail, as opposed to sensationialism, is what this is needed, and everybody is capable of that. Me. you, and everyone else on this site.

This post may make me sound like an armchair critic, and to be honest, that's exactly what I am (sofa, to be precise ). However, I'm not the one trawling the net for the one, honest photo that'll prove all, like-minded folks to be right, so who am I to really criticize? So, forgive me that I have, but believe me when I say please find that photo, that undeniable photo that'll prove us right.

I'll be one of the first to applaude you when you do.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by Beamish]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
OMG mate you should chill out... Reptilians and now this, another thread where many ppl will tell you that they see nothing... There is nothing! Look at google earth, u will find many things like that...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Thank you for your post Beamish, hopefully one day we will get that photo, but I doubt it. I guess I will have to send my findings to a websites that has found other formations to see what they think.

top topics

join