It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Etymology: The severed head.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
C�sar means deadly wounded or severed. The C�sar is the head on the Beast which "is now" in the time of John the Revelator. The five which had fallen are: The Egyptian Pharao, the Assyrian Emperor, the Babylonian Emperor, the Medo-Persian Emperor and the Greek Emperor. All of which have conquered the Holy Land and persecuted the Jews. Now, who has continued that "tradition" unless for the European Papacy who ordered the kings of Europe to wage "cruixades" against the "heathen" folks occupying the Land? The aphex of the crucades was when the Merovee's conquered Jerusalem and instated the house of the King of Jerusalem and the Knights Templar. The eighth, who is also one of the seven is the Holy Roman Emperor or the European Kaizer, coronated by the Pope. He is one of the seven because the title Keizer or Kaizer is simply a transliteration of the Latin C�sar, and he was infact emperor of the Roman Empire. And of course you have the house of the Hapsburgs who infact own the Holy Land by legal rights.

Sheminit which means "the eighth" is a mysterious word which occurs as a noun three times in the Tannakh. Once in 1Chr. (15:21) and twise in Psalms (6:1 and 12:1). The word Sheminit is mysterious because noone jknows what it really means. I have a theory though. The eigth son of Adam in the branch of Cain was called Jubal, and he was the father of all those who play harps and flutes. Since it is obviously some kind of melody or musical instrument, I think this is a fair theory. Jubal means "small stream" in Hebrew, and that makes me think about the ever infamous "underground stream" of the Templars and the Masons..... Any thoughts?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius
C�sar means deadly wounded or severed. The C�sar is the head on the Beast which "is now" in the time of John the Revelator. The five which had fallen are: The Egyptian Pharao, the Assyrian Emperor, the Babylonian Emperor, the Medo-Persian Emperor and the Greek Emperor. All of which have conquered the Holy Land and persecuted the Jews. Now, who has continued that "tradition" unless for the European Papacy who ordered the kings of Europe to wage "cruixades" against the "heathen" folks occupying the Land? The aphex of the crucades was when the Merovee's conquered Jerusalem and instated the house of the King of Jerusalem and the Knights Templar. The eighth, who is also one of the seven is the Holy Roman Emperor or the European Kaizer, coronated by the Pope. He is one of the seven because the title Keizer or Kaizer is simply a transliteration of the Latin C�sar, and he was infact emperor of the Roman Empire. And of course you have the house of the Hapsburgs who infact own the Holy Land by legal rights.

Sheminit which means "the eighth" is a mysterious word which occurs as a noun three times in the Tannakh. Once in 1Chr. (15:21) and twise in Psalms (6:1 and 12:1). The word Sheminit is mysterious because noone jknows what it really means. I have a theory though. The eigth son of Adam in the branch of Cain was called Jubal, and he was the father of all those who play harps and flutes. Since it is obviously some kind of melody or musical instrument, I think this is a fair theory. Jubal means "small stream" in Hebrew, and that makes me think about the ever infamous "underground stream" of the Templars and the Masons..... Any thoughts?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

What law are you talking about when you say the Holy Land is legally owned by the House of Hapsburg?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
What law are you talking about when you say the Holy Land is legally owned by the House of Hapsburg?

The same kinds of international laws which says your government owns the country you live in. The head of the Hapsburgs own the deed of conveyance for the Land or maybe just Jerusalem, I don't quite remember. Anyway, he holds the official title King of Jerusalem. Probably a right they have kept since the time of the crusades or the HRE, since they delivered more than one emperor to the Vatican controlled Roman Empire during the dark ages.

In other words, the law of the kings. They conquer, claim and rule. In order to cancel such a claim, every single heir to the throne has to be either killed or otherwise perswaded to leave the throne. Just like the lions on the savannah. For you won't see a king sell his country. Then he isn't king, but a mere landowner. Part of the deal with kings is to have and to hold. Just like when Hitler occupied Norway back in 1940. The first thing he sought to do was to hunt down and kill the members of the Norwegian Royal family and the members of the court, but H�kon VII and his family with great bravory from H.M. the King's Garde managed to get away and flee to their family in England who offered refuge.

But I don't see the Hapsburgs as worthy kings of Jerusalem. When the day comes when Jesjuah is received as rightious and king among the Jews, when his Plan is fully reveiled, a new king will be born. This is starting to happen as we speek. For Jesjuah Messiah was THE "most"" legal heir to the throne of Israel/Judah, therefore only his offspring could claim the Israeli throne the way I see it, and I don't mean the "Christians" or the Church, they are mostly lawless bastards who don't know the Way of God, only the ways of godless power and wealth, they have become like those who claim to be Jews but who are not, for a Jew does not act with greed and whoredom. His roundcut is vain.

Emperor Francis I of Austria used the official great title: "We, Francis the First, by the grace of God Emperor of Austria; King of Jerusalem, Hungary, Bohemia, Dalmatia, Croatia, Slavonia, Galicia, and Lodomiria; Archduke of Austria; Duke of Lorraine, Salzburg, W�rzburg, Franconia, Talk:Styria_(duchy) , Carinthia, and Carniola ; Grand Duke of Krakow ; Prince of Transylvania; Margrave of Moravia; Duke of Sandomir, Masovia, Lublin, Upper and Lower Silesia, Talk:Auschwitz_concentration_camp and Zator, Teschen, and Friule; Prince of Berchtesgaden and Mergentheim; Princely Count of Habsburg, Gorizia, and Gradisca and of the Tyrol; and Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusatia and Istria".

Here is a link to a site which shows the Hapsburg rulers during the past millennium.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by mikromarius]

new topics

join