It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Global Warming Tax Scam Kicks In

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
well well well here it is humanoid another big piece to puzzle of new world order and martial law, see they start with cctv in britan first they finish all nwo puzzle in britan then bring to u.s.a here, they always do like this so keep your 3rd eye open for it, like they make european union 1st right? well now they make north american union here in america,(real name "Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America" by way they did not official admit north american union is happening but i have official documents to prove its here already i will reveal in other thread

under disguise...but this thread i ment to mean that also global carbon tax has come see it 1st start in britan and will 100% come here in u.s.a very soon, take 3rd eye notice to nwo and upgrade your software or u will jus be like windows 95 software, too bad

The Global Warming Tax Scam Kicks In
Fresh studies, polls conclude climate change being used as revenue raising tactic

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The British government is raising almost double the revenue in so called "green taxes" that it needs to offset the social cost of CO2 emissions according to a new report. An accompanying opinion poll also reveals that nearly two-thirds of people think politicians are using the green issue as an excuse to tax more.

The conclusion of a report by the TaxPayer's Alliance watchdog, states that "In many cases, individual green taxes and charges are failing to meet their objectives, are set at a level in excess of that needed to meet the social cost of CO2 emissions, and are causing serious harm to areas of the country and industries least able to cope."

The study found that the social cost of Britain’s entire output of CO2 was £11.7 billion in 2005 but in the same year, the total net burden of green taxes and charges was £21.9 billion. Meaning that even two years ago taxes were £10.2 billion in excess of the level agreed to meet the Britain’s CO2 emissions. The Alliance calculates this excess is equivalent to over £400 for each household in Britain.

"We need more honesty about the costs of extra green taxes when British taxpayers already pay some of the highest pollution charges in the world," said Matthew Elliott of the TaxPayers' Alliance.

infowars.net...

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yes, a bureaucratic government is seeking to impose greater taxes on those governed. How do you turn this into evidence pointing at a shadowy NWO conspiracy aimed at enslaving the globe's population? I think I missed something.

And yes, Mexican-American-Canadian relations are good and regional cooperation in economic and security matters are being developed. But in terms of political institutions, a so-called "North American Union" is nonexistant and would likely be rejected by many, many citizens of the US. So? What does this have to do with Britian's environmental taxes?

join