It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who killed princess diana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I would like to know who the members of ats think killed princess di was it the church of england the british goverment somebody in the monarchy the illumanati let me know people

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I reckon a UFO came down, disabled the car, then flew off quickly after the crash. Those damn greys!

[Edited on 18-1-2004 by DaRAGE]

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
2 reasons, one was that they knew Diana was pregnant, and no arabic has ever held a share of the House of Windsor bloodline.
Second, Diana was a sacrifice. Illumanati have their power thru ritual majik, which incidentally, is the most powerful. She was killed at the [ 13th ] pillar in the tunnel, precisely at the spot where ancients held human sacrifices for the Goddess Diana- the huntress, who is otherwise known as Lillith, queen of the night, a Sucubus. Offhand i can't remeber, but wasnt Diana also killed on Aug. 31st? 13th pillar on the 31st?

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I think she was killed because she was going to marry Dodi, I don't think it was Charles, perhaps Charles had tried to warn her and she took it as a veiled threat. I think Charles knew the danger of this alliance she was making and knew the real power brokers that had attacked her reputation in the past would not and could not tolerate such an alliance.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
what do u lot think of the letter she wrote saying charles was going to kill her in a car crash pretty precise hey. We all know the monarchy would not want the future king to have a arab step dad or even half arab brother. Who do u think actaully done the deed do u think it was branch of military or illuminati or p2

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Diana had fulfilled her duties as spouse of the future king, and produced 'an heir and a spare', hence she was no longer needed by the cold hearted Windsors (who she called 'The reptiles' - I wonder why ?)

Charles wanted to marry Camilla Parker-Bowles. As a member of the Church of England, it would have been difficult for him to do so as a divorced man. Yes, some vicars allow divorced people to marry, but Charles is supposed to take over the reigns of the Church of England when he becomes king, so he is a special case. However, the church has no problem with him remarrying since he is now a widower.

The Queen Mother hated Diana.

Rumours existed stating that Diana was about to marry Dodi Al-Fayed. He was a Muslim. The establishment were concerned that if the mother of a future king (William) was married to a Muslim, it would destabilise the monarchy.

The evidence of Diana's murder points to a high-level cover up, possibly an Illuminati sacrifice. Why were all 17 CCTV cameras switched off at the time of the crash ? Why did the 'paramedics' take so long to get her to hospital (actually bypassing one hospital on the way) ? What is the symbolism of the 13th pillar ? Why is there an illuminati symbol (The liberty flame) above the Pont de l'Alma tunnel. And why did Henry Kissinger, the Illuminati frontman, receive an invitation to sit on the Windsor's side at Diana's funeral in Westminster Abbey.

And of course, there is Diana's own letter, where she said that Charles was arranging a car crash for her.

Thats about all I can think of now, but there is a lot of data out there to be sorted out.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thermitman
what do u lot think of the letter she wrote saying charles was going to kill her in a car crash pretty precise hey. We all know the monarchy would not want the future king to have a arab step dad or even half arab brother. Who do u think actaully done the deed do u think it was branch of military or illuminati or p2

Yes the letter is precise but as I said I sincerely think he tried to warn her perhaps he knew of the plan or was fearing for her life and she took it as a veiled threat. I think it was military but we both know the military is just a tool of the powers that be and I have no idea who that would be. From watching a tape of the driver who supposedly was drunk just before he got in the car it seems clear to me that he was not drunk. They did tell how much he supposedly had drank form the blood alcohol level. A test was done to see if it was possible for anyone to be walking that well after consuming that amount of alcohol. A man was brought in same size and weight who drank on a social level so he was used to alcohol but not an alcoholic after several drinks they checked his blood alcohol level. This man did not drink enough alcohol to bring his blood level to that of the driver because he had gotten to the point of almost being unable to hold the glass, he was barely able to walk he was staggering so badly. His words were slurred so badly one could not understand him there is no way that the driver who walked straight and showed no signs of impairment from being drunk had drank that amount of alcohol.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It was a pissed frenchman, I believe.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Suppose a good place to start is with who had the most to gain by the ending of her life.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
For what its worth, I think the butler did it, with the candlestick, in the library.

You sunk my battleship!!

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It was a pissed frenchman, I believe.

well that narrows it down to 1/2 the population of France

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I think the royal family killed her.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I got you all beat!

Di was killed by a consortium of arms manufacturers that didn't like all the anti-landmine stuff she was touting.. They took Di out to protect their business.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Did illuminati murder her and why?

top topics

join