It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Temple Of Chester (Deva)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
its been a long time since i posted a topic, but i bin doin alot of research lately, not only with atlantis but other cities two. there are a copule of things that i still don't get like what the heck is that strcuture in my grandads field i mean its huge, all i have is an arieal view of the field markings.

its in the center of the picture seems to me that it sum sort of temple. if you look closely there is another in the field next to it, also in the brown field near the road there is another large round structure. in and around these fields strage minerals have bin found that, not even the british museum or the national geological servey know what they are. roman pottery and saxon pottery have also been found in the area as well as viking. if anyone has any idea it would be a great help. knowing my luck its probably nothing

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Could you do a screen shot and point to the area you mean?

What does the place look like from the ground?

At this point, I see some "x" shapes but similar things can be seen in fields around there, so I'd tend to suspect it's created by a combo of the image technology and the farmer's planting or harvesting.

Old temples and so forth may be in the area (it's really possible) or old forts. Stone temples are pretty easy to find... but you have to know where to look to find wooden temples.

Easiest way to answer what's there is not by an aerial satellite photo. It's by going there, asking your granddad what he found on the land, and talking to the local museum and historical societies. They'd really know what was going on.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
They look like holes in the earth with trees surrounding them. Maybe they are just water holes.

Am I right in thinking that there are two next to each other in one area and then there's one by itself in another area?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
on the ground there are lumps and bumps, alot of pottery has been found along with glass bottels.

i try and get a picture from the ground.

but the field alone is massive, if it is a structure its the same size of at least 6 football pitches.

i shall have a look at the local archives

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I think youll find its simply an old cros-ploughing pattern Look closely and youll see the lines

top topics

join