It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Ahmadinejad Has 'Proof' US Won't Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Iran's Ahmadinejad Has 'Proof' US Won't Attack

www.breitbart.com

"In some discussions I told them 'I am an engineer and I am examining the issue. They do not dare wage war against us and I base this on a double proof'," he said in the speech on Sunday, reported by the reformist Etemad Melli and Kargozaran newspapers.

"I tell them: 'I am an engineer and I am a master in calculation and tabulation.

"I draw up tables. For hours, I write out different hypotheses. I reject, I reason. I reason with planning and I make a conclusion. They cannot make problems for Iran.'"

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well, with reasoning like that, how can you argue with the guy?

Ahmadinejad holds a PhD in transport engineering and planning from Tehran's Science and Technology University. I wonder if that's the same degree that other military strategists hold?

I just wonder how holding a PhD in this area has enlightened him on military strategies?

His other "proof" was ""I believe in what God says."

"God says that those who walk in the path of righteousness will be victorious. What reason can you have for believing God will not keep this promise."

If Iran keeps heading towards nuclear weapons, under the "belief" that this is "proof" that the US won't attack them, they just might want to think again.

I don't want to see the US attack Iran, but this surely isn't "proof" that the US won't.

It's hard to believe this guy is the president of a country and not some fool standing standing on a soap box on some corner preaching what he thinks to everybody who goes by.

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3/9/07 by Keyhole]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole

His other "proof" was ""I believe in what God says."

Yeah, that's funny. It's not like an American leader would believe that! Hooo-LOL. *sigh*

Originally posted by Keyhole

It's hard to believe this guy is the president of a country and not some fool standing standing on a soap box on some corner preaching what he thinks to everybody who goes by.

"The souls of emperors and cobblers are cast in the same mould…. The same reason that makes us wrangle with a neighbour causes a war betwixt princes. "
Michel Eyquem Book ii. Chap. xii. Apology for Raimond Sebond

Very true statesmen exist that I can see. Most of them are like a bunch of winos fighting over the last bit in the bottle. Unfortunately, they have the power to drag us all down with them.

join