It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i had a strange dream,or was it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
well. i dont have all the details between but i vididly remember 3 things.

1. I went to Walgreen's an noticed they had a dish of brownie over in the pharmacy section. i went to get one an they said you had to give blood.
for some reason i agreed an instead of a needle in my arm she used what looked like a diabete's tester( i dont know the correct name) on my finger.
I took the brownie an went home.

2. Later on that day a good lady friends emailed me naked pictures of her, which i saved.
3. Then I checked on my website that i just finished yesterday an noticed there was 23 thousand visiters.

around this time i woke up.

what could this dream mean.

could i have been microchipped?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Very interesting type of post. But there must be more. Well, it does make for an interesting story. However, you are sure it was a dream,..correct? I guess what I mean is, what exactly leads you to believed you were microchipped? There must be more, to make you come to the realization you may have been tampered with. I would like to know some of the subtle occurences or feelings you have felt since then to bring you to that possible conclusion. Anything out of the ordinary happen?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
By the way, I by no means disbelieve you. I just want you to be sure of that. I too have had some interesting things happen in my past that elude explanation. So don't take my post the wrong way. I'm just interested in knowing more.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
are there any marks onyour finger or w/e you got poked in your dream. if not on the hand in your dream check the other one bc sometimes your dreames are reversed.

new topics

top topics

join