It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Time Then Passed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

"Some time then passed ("multiplied the years"), and a third pair of planets was brought forth. First came ANU, smaller than Anshar and Kishar ("their son"), but larger than the first planets ("of his ancestors a rival" in size). Then Anu, in turn, begot a twin planet, "his equal and in his image." The Babylonian version names the planet NUDIMMUD, an epithet of Ea/Enki."(The Twelfth Planet, Sitchen Page 96.)

www.strayreality.com...

This is in the records of the Sumerian "Epic of Creation" story about all things in the Solar System. It also goes on to say that Anu is the Center, Enlil is the North and Enki is the South. However, not only are the constellations dedicated to each of the three, but Enki has several stars in the South that are dedicated to Him, and some are not in any of the regular constellations. It goes on to show that over and over in the text, there is more dedicated to Enki in the South, some have been found to be extra constellations beyond where all the others are found, farther out space. Why did they see Enki as the True firstborn of Anu, I think the above quote says everything, when wondering where the original records placed Enki. He is obviously seen as Anu’s “Equal and in his image” as it is written in the first epic of Creation in “Epic of Creation”. The bible begins in the MIDDLE of the epic and UNLIKE the BIBLE, the Sumerian text has so much detail that it can be proven and has been proven by astronomers to be, in fact, how this system has been created and in what order. Not only is it fact, but leads the scientists and historians to believe that they were telling the complete story, in order, because the god’s taught them the True Story of Creation, because many believe that it is the ONLY way they could have known. This text has also lead scientists to discover the fact that moons used to be around different planets than they are today! Some historians say that it answers all the questions, where the other “religious” text that followed, began in the middle and paled in comparison to the Sumerian record, obvious weak forgeries of the far older text. Over 25,000 tablets have already been found. These tablets are proving to be the absolute truth of how it really happened, and it’s teaching the historians and the astronomers a great deal, because as they have said “it answers all the questions perfectly”. But I also really liked the way Enki is The First-born of Anu, and was considered to be Anu’s equal, and also the fact that so much more is dedicated to him that anyone. I think that it verifies that we have it, and a lot of people need to get it! The Sumerian text is the untold story of the creation of this star system and is proof that everything else is a lie. I think that in 2012, this will be realized by the world because the gods will be very involved and the proof will be everywhere. If the “world ends” on 2012, that doesn’t mean life ends. It means that the current understanding of creation and religion will be seen for what it is and man will be freed from the lies that have been told over the millennia, and can live as they were created by Enki to live. If one world ends, then another will take its place. The “world” is the system man uses, changing that “world” drastically in terms of understanding and truth, and that world would indeed “end”. A new world, or system, takes its place. A far better one! Enki and the other original god's will destroy the lies that have been created in a sad attempt to hide the Truth, and control that which was created to be free.

-----------------------------
Added 'ex' tags and a link

Posting work written by others

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3/9/07 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I've never read a book Sitchen has authored and what I have read about Anu, Enki & Enlil has been online.

I've been under the impression that Enlil was born first, then Enki. Their mothers were sisters and Enki felt that even though he was born second, the fact that his mother was the older of the two sisters somehow bumps his status up to first born. To me that's just silly.

I've also read that Enki was born first - but to a concubine, and that Enlil's mother was the true Queen, therefore making Enlil next in line to any throne they once had. Coincedently, this theory mirrors the life of Alexander the Great. He wasn't the first born son of Philip II of Macedon. Philip had concubines all over and one (possibly two) of these boys were both older than Alexander. Alexander was still seen as the legitimate heir.

And I thought Enki was like the devil - evil?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
But what of Inanna?

The first born of the dead.
The resurrected savior of the human race.
Wild Child full of grace...LA woman...

LA
Los Angeles
City of Angels

That lucky little lady in the city of lights (no longer just another lost angel or city at night)...

The keys of hell and of the grave were given to her by the grace of brother Enki. And therefore she opened the DOOR. THE door. The Lizard king?!??!

James the just.

Enki
In Key
Ink, E!

Sweet E Motion....

Enlil

In Lil
(lillith)
lil lith (rock)
lilly of the valley of the shadow of death
death valley

Inanna has the me's.
Love is Inanna.

The winds of change are blowing in the hair of Bela - a Siriusly normal woman....SNW

South
North
West

And Sothis rises in the East.
Sothis Isis.
Israel.

So this Is Real.

Time to begin ANU.
From New York to Cali
Life blooms again
In Death Valley.

Golden scarab?

This IS REAL.
Even eye am blown away.

hee hee

edited to add link

[edit on 9/3/2007 by queenannie38]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Truth of Thoth

Not the HOLE truth, mind you...but truth in the sense of the word that the events did happen as reported yet misunderstood for ages and eons and while som slept...the foundation had been laid in truth so that even though it appeared that the lies were literal lies...what is a lie if ALL things are possible if only we believe?

And if we believe a lie, does that lie become true?

Or rather, does belief fuel only that which Is Real and therefore nothing was ever for the detriment (even what appeared to be desertion before the deluge was on - deluge on - delusion)....

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForceMaster

"Some time then passed ("multiplied the years"), and a third pair of planets was brought forth. First came ANU, smaller than Anshar and Kishar ("their son"), but larger than the first planets ("of his ancestors a rival" in size). Then Anu, in turn, begot a twin planet, "his equal and in his image." The Babylonian version names the planet NUDIMMUD, an epithet of Ea/Enki."(The Twelfth Planet, Sitchen Page 96.)

www.strayreality.com...

This is in the records of the Sumerian "Epic of Creation" story about all things in the Solar System.

Oh dear. Sitchin makes things up. For instance, this page has a list of the gods (Sumerian and Babylonian) and the planets they're associated with. Notice that Nudimmud isn't on those lists, nor is Anu or Enki.
www.friesian.com...

The Babylonians had a very specific word for planets (bibbu) which is different from their word for god/godess (ilu/iltu), and trying to say "gods=planets" is not correct.

It also goes on to say that Anu is the Center, Enlil is the North and Enki is the South.

Your source is wrong. The "Enamma Elish" is the Epic of Creation. You can see the REAL translation of it here. Notice that the gods are not associated with directions:
www.sacred-texts.com...

Wikipedia has some of it and has the correct translation:
en.wikipedia.org...

I hope you and others will go out and READ what the Enamma Elish really says and quit relying on Sitchin's increasingly bizarre translations. The hallmark of good research is "What Does The Original Thing Say"... and you'll find that Sitchin is so far off the mark that he should be classified as "bad fantasy" rather than as a bringer of truth.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Oh dear. Sitchin makes things up.

Well, to be fair, I don't think he does it on purpose.

Although his translations are definitely tainted by what I perceive to be some MAJOR resentment issues with his own Jewish lineage.

top topics

join