It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please explain, why do you want obama or hillary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I have my mind completely open on this one. honestly not trying to pick a fight. but can someone explain to me senators hillary and obama's prior experience to be qualified to be president.

i am tired of republicans, they are a bunch of pedophile, homosexual (not that there is anything wrong with homosexuals just dont lie to us about it) hypocrites and they have runied what was once a great political party.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Not trying to pick a fight? Hmmm...yet you described "all" republicans as pedophiles and homosexuals. Sounds a little bit like you are, indeed, looking to start a ruckus. Undoubtably someone will eventually take you up on it. Not me, 'cause I'm basically a peaceful sort a guy...

I'm not going to vote for either one of them, because I feel neither one of them have the neccessary qualities. The strange thing about it is, I can't quantify it for you...especially Ms. Clinton, she leaves me cold. I look into her eyes and I see...nothing. I have this strange feeling she believes in nothing, save power.

Mr. Obama, he has no history; little experiance at the highest level of politics, and I suspect he's owned lock stock and barrel by interests of the special sort. I may be wrong, as I said, I can't quantify it for you...wish I could.

What I don't understand I tend to be suspicious of, soooo...neither one, at this time, will be seeing a lot of vote from me. Nor any of the other democratic candidates any more impressive.

GOP candidates...just as unimpressive.

So...as you can see, I'm one voter who is going to be reading and listening alot over the next year
. 'Cause right now, I'd be writing in my own name.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

i can see your point. i really am not looking to stir the pot but i am very disallusioned with the repubs, IMHO, they're penises is the main reason they lost the house not the war as most of the dems seem to think.
thanks for your post

new topics

join