It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Fisk thinks something's in the pipeline...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
The Independent's respected Middle East correspondent Robert Fisk believes there are new military encounters involving the Israelis and Hizbollah in Lebanon and the US maybe in Pakistan coming up very soon.

Robert Fisk: Strange goings-on here in Lebanon

Did you know that the Hizbollah "Party of God" has installed its own private communications network in the south of Lebanon, stretching from the village of Zawter Sharqiya all the way to Beirut? And why, I wonder, would it be doing that? Well, to safeguard its phones in the event that the Israelis immobilise the public mobile system in the next war. Next war? Well, if there's not going to be another war in Lebanon, why is Hizbollah building new roads north of the Litani river, new bunkers, new logistics far outside the area of operations of the Nato-led UN peacekeeping force in southern Lebanon?

So what else do the Americans have up their sleeve for us out here? Well, an old chum of mine in the Deep South – a former US Vietnam veteran officer – has a habit of tramping through the hills to the north of his home and writes to me that "in my therapeutic and recreation trips ... in the mountains of North Carolina over the last two weeks, I've noticed a lot of F-16 and C-130 activity. They are coming right through the passes, low to the ground. The last time I saw this kind of thing up there was before Bosnia, Kosovo, and Afghanistan".

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
They're not dumb. They know Israël will strike back to regain their image of an invincible army. Also, they know that Bush will attack Iran between october 07 and november 08. Syria is allied with Iran... so if Iran is attacked, Israël will probably go all the way and attack Syria/Hizbullah to finish the job, anyway Syria and Hizbullah have strong chances of retaliating against Israël in the event of a war with Iran.

Hizbullah are the top notch militia of the world, and I hope they defeat anyone trying to kick their butt, it would mean that other militias could survive in the US or anywhere else in case of martial law or dictatorship.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
"Hizbullah are the top notch militia of the world, and I hope they defeat anyone trying to kick their butt, it would mean that other militias could survive in the US or anywhere else in case of martial law or dictatorship."

Im sorry but i cant help but laugh at that paragraph. Hizbullah the top militia (terrorist organization) in the world? Wow. By what means?

Why are you worried about martila law or dictatorship in the US? Paranoid a little? Get outside and get some fresh air and sunshine...the world aint so bad LOL.

I live in NC and i havent seen all the "planes" and stuff said on here LOL. Calm down-we have lots of military in this state and equipment is moved around all the time. Its OK, trust me. This doesnt mean we're attacking Iran next week LOL.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
If the US doesnt attack Iran, it loses a whole lot of credability.
Is the US retreats from Iraq, it loses a whole lot of credability.
If Hezbollah is allowed to rebuild in Lebanon, Israel loses a whole lot of safety.
Every day the west LIES, it loses a whole lot of Respect.
Every day Osama remains unaccounted for, the boogey man becomes ''boogier''

Something's going to occur, or else America, Israel and the west in general are going to really struggle to keep there heads above the asian/european powers.

top topics

join