It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do aliens only abduct certain people?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hi and welcome Mr. Marrs.

My question is one that I have asked myself a dozen times, and still I have not found the answer. I hope you have one for me.

1. Why do aliens only abduct certain people? or is it random?

2. Has there been a stats done on these people who have been abducted to find out if they have anything in common? Religion or no religion?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Howdy Stari,

Before answering you, let me remind all that neither the aliens nor the MJ-12 overseers confide in me, so I am only offering my beliefs.

To my knowledge, abductees represent all nationalities, races, religions, sexes and philosophies. The only common denominator seems to be family. Apparently, certain selected families are tracked through the generations. This may have something to do with the accounts of sperm and embryos being taken from human abductees. There seems to be a great interest in human reproduction. One scary concept is that UFOs are time machines from the future where they are trying to recover untainted or unmutated human DNA.

Jim Marrs

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Thank you Mr. Marrs for giving me your belief on this subject. It's sounds like a viable explaination.

Everything you have stated is what I have heard before, so you have confirmed it all for me.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
are you saying that only certain bloodlines are required ?

top topics

join